Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    widdlenewf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Theft, fraud over $5000 (repeat offense)
    Hi, I would like to know what the possible punishment for a repeat offense of theft over $5000. The first offense I was given a conditional sentence, and I made a bad choice and did something similar. I would really appreciate anyone's opinion and/or experience in this matter.
    christy9800 Posts: 59, Reputation: 7

Aug 21, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Don't Do It!!
    stupiddrunkjokes Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Newf being newfoundland?

Though I'm no professional, but if you are above 18 I'd say jail time.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2007, 11:21 AM
    This is a repeat offense and a felony theft. I agree with stupiddrunkjokes in that you'll probably serve some time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under 5000, canada, first offense, 18yrs old [ 2 Answers ]

I went to my local WALMART which I used to work at today got so stupid and taught I could get a way with stealing a TV, a 42 inch TV that was worth 1200 bucks, that was my first time shoplifting anything, just because I wanted to get back at the store, so after buying some milk I just put it on the...

Theft under 5000. 1st offense (Canada) [ 10 Answers ]

Well, I am 20 years old and today I was caught taking 2 power bars from a supermarket. I was low on cash and thought I could get away with it and save a few bucks. I was wrong. This is my first offense. I have a court date for 5 weeks from now and I get finger printed in a few days. I told them...

1st Offense ever theft over $5000 [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to be charged with stealing money from work using credit card refunds to my personal account. The total is over 5k and under 20k. I have only been arrested before for a dui. I think I can pay it all back before I get charged. What am I looking at as far as being arrested. I live in...

First Offense Theft under 5000 for stealing a micky just turned 18 [ 1 Answers ]

Hey , My name is derrick and I just turned 18 December 1st, not that long after that I think it was January 7th I got arrested for stealing a mickey for rum for a friend, I've never been arrested before or charged with anything and I went to court they told me to get a lawyer and come back...

Theft under 5000, second offense [ 3 Answers ]

Three years ago, I got caught shoplifting a package of beef jerky. I was charged with theft under 5000. It was my first offense, and with a lawyer's help, successfully pleaded not guilty. I have no criminal record currently. I had to attend an anti-shoplifting seminar, write a report on it, as...

View more questions Search