Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whiteandlight Posts: 29, Reputation: 1
    -

May 20, 2009, 01:02 PM
    I've tried a lot of things to whiten my skin. Some I liked and some I didn't, what's the big deal? You guys do research on a product before you buy it and so do I. No need for name calling here, let's all act like civilized adults.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

May 20, 2009, 05:38 PM

She is being helpful. I wished I had that type of help 6 months ago.
    teka01 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

May 24, 2009, 01:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    LMAO i just went to the website and i swear the products look exactly like the stuff my friend got form L'mage, the labeling looks very familiar
    I wouldn't trust these products either, considering the creator of the "tonique" spells strength"stregnth".lol.

May 24, 2009, 01:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    i agree with teh papaya soap because i am using a 3 in 1 whitening soap and it has papaya+kijic acid+ placenta and it does work really well:D it gets the skin ready for lightening
    Also, what's the name of that soap?:)
    -

May 24, 2009, 02:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teka01 View Post
    also, whats the name of that soap?:)
    Boy you guys sure are up early in the morning promoting don't you think? (and on a Sunday at that).
    -

May 24, 2009, 02:27 AM

I have to say you people are relentless. I wonder where I will find people honestly talking about their experiences without this spammy promotion. So many people are selling that "amira" stuff or whatever they're promoting you don't know who to believe. The part that gets me is when you speak about your experiences with products you've actually used everyone jumps on it.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2009, 02:57 AM

K white so what are you using

May 24, 2009, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteandlight View Post
    Boy you guys sure are up early in the morning promoting don't you think? (and on a Sunday at that).
    Excuse me? Promoting what? The user I was replying to posted about a natural soap she was using and I was asking the name of it. So check your facts before you try to call anyone out, okay?If anything, you being a "new" user and all, I would think you were the one promoting a product, with that username you have.You also was up "bright and early"; May I ask, what are you selling? Have a nice day!
    -

May 24, 2009, 08:40 AM
    Excuse me? Promoting what? The user I was replying to posted about a natural soap she was using and i was asking the name of it. So check your facts before you try to call anyone out, okay?If anything, you being a "new" user and all, I would think you were the one promoting a product, with that username you have.You also was up "bright and early"; May I ask, what are you selling? Have a nice day!
    Wow and you are criticizing someone's spelling? Do you mean to say you WERE also up nice and early? If so yes I WAS up nice and early because when I subscribed to this thread it notifies my e-mail and my phone beeps so that is why I WAS up nice and early. Lol
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

May 24, 2009, 09:34 AM
    I've tried a lot of things to whiten my skin. Some I liked and some I didn't, what's the big deal? You guys do research on a product before you buy it and so do I. No need for name calling here, let's all act like civilized adults.
    Good Morning WhiteandLight:)

I agree with your comment.
    Oh if only that were possible for those to act like ADULTS!

We all have one common goal but it seems to have changed from finding the right product to pointing fingers and accusing other members of being sellers and promoters.

The solution to that?
    Don't buy it and move on.
    Pretty simple don't you think?

I totally agree on your statement about "being jumped on" when sharing experiences with a product. Believe me if you are a member of a skin lightening board (and this type of behavior seems to happen to skin lightening boards more then any other skincare board) YOU WILL be accused of being a seller. Even after being a member of a forum for YEARS!

Where did the RESPECT go :confused:

May 24, 2009, 03:35 PM
    Wow and you are criticizing someone's spelling? Do you mean to say you WERE also up nice and early? If so yes I WAS up nice and early because when I subscribed to this thread it notifies my e-mail and my phone beeps so that is why I WAS up nice and early. Lol
    Where exactly in my message was I criticizing anyone's spelling? And if anything hon, that's GRAMMAR, not spelling:)Whatever you're selling, I'm not buying sweetheart! Ill leave you to respond to yourself. Have a good one!
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

May 24, 2009, 05:31 PM

I agree. I was mislead by members I thought was sincere. I wouldn't go as far as having my phone connected to responses on this site. To me that look a little strange. What's the urgency?
    I'm notified on my email. That enough for me.
    Seriously white bright you sound exactly a someone from depig.com that accused ,me of being someone on this site because we signed up the same day! & I am a sellar! Its okay because I called them on it. Unfortunately it was removed from the site. So I don't recommend pointing fingers at people. Even w proof. What doesn't it mean? People are going to buy what they want. Bashing someone for using a product you haven't tried is not really cool. Let it go. If you are correct it will come out.
    -

May 24, 2009, 10:35 PM
    i wouldn't trust these products either, considering the creator of the "tonique" spells strength"stregnth".lol.
    This is where you criticized someone's spelling! I was saying that you cannot criticize anyone's spelling because you use incorrect grammar DUHHHHHHH!! I won't say you're stupid or unintelligent but, what I will say is that your GRAMMAR speaks for itself... :p
    -

May 24, 2009, 10:38 PM
    excuse me? Promoting what? The user i was replying to posted about a natural soap she was using and i was asking the name of it. So check your facts before you try to call anyone out, okay?if anything, you being a "new" user and all, i would think you were the one promoting a product, with that username you have.you also was up "bright and early"; may i ask, what are you selling? Have a nice day!
    Lmao! Wow!
    Indian Princess Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

May 24, 2009, 10:53 PM

Makari caviar night whitening cream is the best product on the market.
    Skin Lightening, Hydroquinone Free, skin bleaching and skin whitening.
    -

May 25, 2009, 12:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    I agree. I was mislead by members I thought was sincere. I wouldn't go as far as having my phone connected to responses on this site. To me that look a little strange. what's the urgency?
    seriously white bright u sound exactly a someone from depig.com that accused ,me of being someone on this site because we signed up the same day! & I am a sellar! its okay because I called them on it. Unfortunately it was removed from the site. so I dont recommend pointing fingers at people. even w proof. what doesn it mean?. People r going to buy what they want. Bashing someone for using a product u havent tried is not really cool. let it go. if u r correct it will come out.
    Whenever I receive an e-mail it goes straight to my phone. There's no urgency that is how it works I have a Blackberry and when I have any new e-mails I am notified.
    -

May 25, 2009, 12:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian Princess View Post
    makari caviar night whitening cream is the best product on the market.
    Skin Lightening, Hydroquinone Free, skin bleaching and skin whitening.
    And this does not sound like selling or promoting to you? Please I am urging someone to be honest here.
    -

May 25, 2009, 12:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    I agree. I was mislead by members I thought was sincere. I wouldn't go as far as having my phone connected to responses on this site. To me that look a little strange. what's the urgency?
    seriously white bright u sound exactly a someone from depig.com that accused ,me of being someone on this site because we signed up the same day! & I am a sellar! its okay because I called them on it. Unfortunately it was removed from the site. so I dont recommend pointing fingers at people. even w proof. what doesn it mean?. People r going to buy what they want. Bashing someone for using a product u havent tried is not really cool. let it go. if u r correct it will come out.
    I believe it is other's that are bashing me for the products that I actually USE and that they haven't tried in my opinion.
    cutebeth Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

May 25, 2009, 01:45 AM

Bio claire is not safe for long term use.
    cmfundi Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 02:15 AM
    I'll pass on this info to local lady friends. People are damaging their skins here. They get horrible stretch marks and start growing dark moustaches because of the imported stuff they use. But why do you call it whitening instead of lightening?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Doctor James L-Glutathione Skin whitening pills safe and natural as it claims? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking to buy it but as usual, I'm very skeptical and afraid I might experience some kind of intoxication and also it's very difficult to find Doctor James Official web page? Why can't I get to his page or other Hacker safe web pages? Why only e-bay and questionable web pages? Could you...

Natural skin lightening [ 12 Answers ]

Hey I really have a problem, my face and hands are a lot darken than the body and obviously this is due to the sun so I really need to know how to lighten up, but I would prefer the natural remidies otherthan the creams. Can some one please give me advice?

Safe skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

How can I safely lighten my skin with no side effects

Ginsium-c natural skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried ginsium-c, I wanted to start using a natural skin lightener instead of ones with hydroquinone

View more questions Search