Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    urbansoul17 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Ginsium-c natural skin lightening
    Has anyone tried ginsium-c, I wanted to start using a natural skin lightener instead of ones with hydroquinone
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 19, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Never heard of it. Do you have a website link with more info ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Natural skin lightening creams?- alternatives to hydroquinone [ 8 Answers ]

I am using palmer's fade cream at the moment, but I wanted to swich over to something without hydroquinone. Do you know of any skin lightening creams that are effective without the use of hydroquinone and natural?

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

Natural Skin Care [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to start taking care of my skin naturally. What are ingredients I should look for? I am a black woman with dry skin, I'm thinking of buying my products from the Whole Foods Market. I want to fix skin discolorations, stretch marks, and dry skin. There is this lady that claims her...

View more questions Search