Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the royal tiger Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Natural skin lightening
    Hey I really have a problem, my face and hands are a lot darken than the body and obviously this is due to the sun so I really need to know how to lighten up, but I would prefer the natural remidies otherthan the creams. Can some one please give me advice?
    Ackja Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2008, 09:31 PM
    Here, you might find this interesting.

Jan 1, 2009, 03:14 PM

Thanks for this but you see the thing is these are girls, I am a guy, and most of these are talking about naturally dark [/B]people trying to be fare. I just want to make my darkend tone lighter, I have been exposed to a lot of sun. also I just need a method that is natural, I don't mind if the lightenin process is gradual as long as its safe. Do you think you can provide any tips,
    Ackja Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 03:19 PM

Well, it doesn't matter if you're male or female.

Here's a list of things you can buy from any typical health shop:

Vitamin C
    Glucosamine
    MSM

Also, use sun block (obviously). Eat healthy, etc. Exfoliate often, avoid sun exposure.

Jan 4, 2009, 08:41 PM

Thanks, lol umm can you give me an idea on those products Vitamin C
    Glucosamine
    MSM
    Thanks hips

Jan 11, 2009, 03:34 PM
    Umm I was researching these products and it seems that they are for healing joints structures. Not sure how they re-lighten skin. I live in australia so is there any safe products I can purchase from the chemist?

Jan 13, 2009, 05:54 PM

Can some on eplease help me? Lol
    candice09 Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jan 14, 2009, 11:43 AM

You can try beauoxi white plus , angel night cream and amazing herbs whitening cream for your hands. It works for me.

Jan 14, 2009, 05:04 PM
    Awesome, where do you buy these? Do u live in Australia? Do you know the scientific reasons for it working? Ne side effects? Are you meant to use it alsways or can you use it a few times and then just stay out of the sun? Lol sorry about the questions I am really curious lol
    tengu555 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by the royal tiger View Post
    thanks for this but u see the thing is these r girls, i am a guy, and most of these are talking about naturally dark [/B]people tryin to be fare. I just want to make my darkend tone lighter, I have been exposed to a lot of sun. also i just need a method that is natural, i dont mind if the lightenin process is gradual as long as its safe. do you think u can provide any tips,
    Hi
    I just started with Over White.Its made of Natural plant extract.So far,its good but you have to try it yourself.When I read the Ingredints,I was very interested because its all made from Natural Plant extract and I studied Botany AND KNOWS ABT ALL these plants.Try it and see
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2009, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tengu555 View Post
    Hi
    I just started with Over White.Its made of Natural plant extract.So far,its good but you have to try it your self.When i read the Ingredints,i was very interested because its all made from Natural Plant extract and i studied Botany AND KNOWS ABT ALL these plants.Try it and see
    Hey tengu,
    Can you give us a link to this over white product. I just googled it and couldn't find it.
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Aug 28, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan91 View Post
    hey tengu,
    can you give us a link to this over white product. I just googled it and couldnt find it.
    I also tried to Google it and couldn't find it. Is this product something that you can purchase online?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulskin View Post
    I also tried to google it and couldn't find it. Is this product something that you can purchase online?
    I have been trying to search for this "Over White" product as well a month back in the store and search engines. I could find it no where. It would be good to know then who were the manufaturer/distributor for this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pale, Dull, and Dry Skin As a Result of Skin Lightening? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Natural skin lightening creams?- alternatives to hydroquinone [ 8 Answers ]

I am using palmer's fade cream at the moment, but I wanted to swich over to something without hydroquinone. Do you know of any skin lightening creams that are effective without the use of hydroquinone and natural?

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

Ginsium-c natural skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried ginsium-c, I wanted to start using a natural skin lightener instead of ones with hydroquinone

View more questions Search