Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Williams925 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 31, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Someone said that if he's sorry than he would have told you about it. Not necessarily... what if he did it, felt horrible, and knows he would never do it again so he doesn't want to tell you because he doesn't want to lose u. I've been cheated on once (if uve seen the movie swim fan.. it was a similar situation).. and I've cheated once as well thinking it would make me feel better. But it didn't... and I would NEVER cheat again.. I'm disgusted and ashamed of myself. So once a cheater always a cheater is not true. And I do trust that my fiancé wouldn't cheat again. There are some people that change.
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Aug 31, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Williams925
    someone said that if he's sorry than he would of told u about it. Not necessarily... what if he did it, felt horrible, and knows he would never do it again so he doesnt want to tell u cos he doesnt wanna lose u. i've been cheated on once (if uve seen the movie swim fan..it was a similar situation).. and ive cheated once as well thinking it would make me feel better. but it didnt... and i would NEVER cheat again.. im disgusted and ashamed of myself. So once a cheater always a cheater is not true. and i do trust that my fiance wouldnt cheat again. there are some ppl that change.
    I totally agree with you Williams. Saying once a cheater always a cheater is to generalized. This could've been a one time screw up.
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Sep 1, 2007, 02:36 AM
    Haha it was a one time screw up that's for sure
    kittkatt2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 05:36 AM

Hmm ziggy, I can't help but feel we are in the same boat. My boyfriend of five months admitted to me what he did. He got a message from an ex that he still regularly talked to. She wanted to know if he wanted to "catch up" after not talking to him in about two months. I agreed to let him go and had a few words for him when he got home. About a week later, he tells me everything. There was alcohol involved, and his weakness. I had a feeling that it was going to happen but, I told myself that it didn't matter. I forgave him, and I told him that the only thing that mattered was the fact that he came back to me. I love him dearly but I can't forget it as easy as forgiveness allows. It will always be there but so will I. Im willing to fight tooth and nail for this one :)

Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I cheated. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 26, been married for 2 years and have a stepdaughter with joint custody. I've been working with a friend of mine for over 3 years , I was engaged with I met this friend. About a year ago we started workign together everyday and I started to develop feelings for him. Never acted on it and...

He cheated on her with me [ 2 Answers ]

OK well I have two problems one my that I am in love with well I can't seem to get him out of my mind and I knoww that I have to and I just don't know how to and also there is this other guy that I meant a few weeks ago and he's pretty cool me and him have hung out a few times. But come to findout...

Looks like he's cheated ? [ 8 Answers ]

Recently my boyfriend of over a year and I went through a brief separation. During this time he went out with a couple of other women but I didn't go out with anyone. A couple weeks ago he lied to me about being out with another woman and then admitted he stayed with her that night, but told me...

Got cheated [ 1 Answers ]

I been dating this girl for almost 2 years and I thought everything was going great, we spend a lot of time to together and apart. I thought we were both really happy. But then this weekend she's "not feeling good" and wants me to take her home, so I do. She calls me and tells me she's going to a...

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search