Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pringl3s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Got cheated
    I been dating this girl for almost 2 years and I thought everything was going great, we spend a lot of time to together and apart. I thought we were both really happy. But then this weekend she's "not feeling good" and wants me to take her home, so I do. She calls me and tells me she's going to a neighbors house where people are drinking but she wasn't going to drink. She also said she was only going to stay for an hour at most. I trusted her and said OK have fun. Two days later I get a call from my best friend saying... your girlfriend cheated on you Saturday. I drop everything and my body froze, I didn't know what to do. I loved this girl and it felt like she made me whole. Come to find out she went to a different party with this one guy and they were all over each other all the way there, and at the party, and the way back. Leaving him a pretty big hickey on his left side of his neck. I honestly don't know what to do. She don't act like she cares when I'm around but then when I leave she crys or something like that. I can't trust her but I can't see myself without her. What should I do about this situation? Anything commented will help a lot. Thanks.
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Apr 30, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Can you see yourself being hurt over and over? If you can't trust her, its because you know she will likely hurt you again and again. However she crys or shows she's upset, the fact is if she truly loved you she would not have hurt you. Can you even imagine putting her through that same kind of pain before this happened? Of course not. So why would you stay with someone who does not feel the same way you do. Say goodbye and stop wasting your time with someone who is only going to hurt you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She cheated on me but why is it that I can't hate her? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys, I had this girlfriend for 4 months, and everything from the beginning up to the day we ended things was perfect. We each had out separate worlds, she's in college and I'm working, she wouldn't intrude in my life and I was always willing to give her the space she needed. I never behaved...

I cheated what do I do now? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in a relationship of 4 years with this girl, she is a good girlfriend but she complains about me leaving if I want to go out with friends, and is really emotional. 3 months ago I cheated didn't tell her, but she found out because the other girl had an std now we did. I am 25 she is 20. I...

How do I know he is in love with me after he is cheated [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have been dating someone who was cheated and damped 4 1/2 months later. He dated his ex for a year and 9 months. He is affectionate, loving and respectful me. However, something that I can't really describe still bothers me. I just wish he left at his term. I always feel there are...

He cheated.. and I don't know what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, me and this guy has been together for 2 years and 1 month... and engaged for 4 months.. and well, we broke up the 11th of October and it's the 22 of October today. Its started as him not knowing what he wanted. I got together with him when I was 14 and now I'm 16, he was 19 and now he is 22....

View more questions Search