Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyswimmer1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 03:32 PM
    I have a friend and she doesn't know what to do.
    Ok... seriously this is a friend. I'm not kidding, if it was about me I'd say so. So anyway.. I have this friend and she likes a younger guy. Hes all right looking (for a grade nine) but he is really really young for her... and I know it wouldn't seem so weird if we weren't in high school, but we are. So its kind of a big deal... no? So she thinks he's completely and utterally sexy, and we think that he likes her back. But unfortunately our other friends (and me sometimes.. I'm not going to lie.. I call him training-wheels.. I know its mean.. but she laughs at it.. and well she's sitting right here to... so there lol) make fun of her for liking him because he's two years younger. Now the question is... What do you think she should do about it? Because she doesn't want to loose her other friends (cuz they wouldn't hangout with younger people.. our school is kind of junior.. senior)[I won't be going anywhere], but she doesn't want to loose the guy either. So again, what should she do?:confused:
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

Jun 6, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Well if her friends are willing to ditch her because it is not cool to be with a younger guy, then they aren't people she wants in her life anyway. Why let other people hold her back from doing something she thinks is right? I tell her to go for it, real friends will stick around and the garbage will be weeded out.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 07:22 PM
    2 years difference might seem like a lot now but one day you will realise it is nothing at all.

If her friends are willing to ditch her because she likes a younger guy then they aren't very good friends to begin with.

She has to make her own decisions and live by them. No one else can make them for her. Unless of course her parents have a say in it.

And don't let boys distract you from your school work. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend makes fun of friend [ 15 Answers ]

My friend is always asking why we never hang out anymore.. He tells people that I ignore him. Well is this a good reason? Every time I'm around him or I talk to him he always brings up one of my flaws. He always makes fun of me about it and jokes about it. All my life I was teased about this yet he...

Doesn't find me attractive, doesn't want sex with me, isn't sure he wants a relationship [ 14 Answers ]

Please read this, I need your help I'm 18 and so is my boyfriend I've been with him for 10 months and for about 5 months he's telling me he's not ready to commit and isn't sure he wants a relationship.and at points he's said he wants to feel he can do stuff with other women should the situation...

Best friend who doesn't act like it [ 6 Answers ]

I have a best friend who has about 20 other friends. I'm new to the school, so I don't know those people as well as she does. It seems like she never wants to be around me, but when I confront her she just tells me that she's sorry, but she makes no attempt to change. She never invites me to sit...

Why doesn't he like me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, Okay so I know this guy and we have been family friends for like quite a few years now and I see him occasionally when some of our family friends all meet up. He's always been sort of quiet and never really talked to me. I have liked him for quite a while now and last year he started sending...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search