Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deuce Rider Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Aqua Critter running in circles
    I have a Hayward 'Aqua Critter' (a.k.a. Aqua Bug) above ground automatic pool cleaner that generally seems to be in good working order. However, it only turns counter-clockwise, with very little forward motion... so it usually remains in the center of the pool. My understanding is that it should turn both Left and Right, as well as move forward. Any ideas as to what may be limiting its movement, or how I can fix it? Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

What is so special about your critter? [ 20 Answers ]

I almost posted this under "Pets" then I realized I am asking more about you than your pet. What kind of pet do you have and what makes him/her/it so special? I have 2 dogs and a cat but my favorite is Gizmo. The photo below is from our Patty's Day photoshoot. My husband thinks I am nutz for...

Trition aqua sensation power shower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I have a triton power shower that has decided to 'play up' - everything was OK until this morning when my wife used it (yes I know we've all heard that one before!) it was actually a good two to three minutes after she had turned it off and was out of the bathroom it just turned itself on...

Critter in insulation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I've been having a terrible smell come up from behind my washing machine. My first thought was something was wrong with the plumbing and through investigation I've realized that something has been living above the insulation directly below the washer.(we live in a mini-home) The...

New Aqua Plumb faucet (low pressure) [ 3 Answers ]

I have read a lot of the postings and think I know why my new faucet has very low pressure now. I installed the entire new kitchen sink/cabinet this past weekend. It worked fine until yesterday. When I first turn on the hot or cold, it has very little pressure. When I turn the sprayer on and then...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.