Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonboxall41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 01:18 AM
    trition aqua sensation power shower
    Hi - I have a triton power shower that has decided to 'play up' - everything was OK until this morning when my wife used it (yes I know we've all heard that one before!) it was actually a good two to three minutes after she had turned it off and was out of the bathroom it just turned itself on again but NO water was coming out hot or cold. In other words the motor was running even though the on/off switch was off , and no water was coming out of the shower head.I had to take the fuse out to turn it off.

What could be the problem = help
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2007, 03:41 AM
    {I've moved this to the plumbing board}

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Throbbing sensation around the kidney area lower back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys, does anyone know what may be the cure or cause or what is my situation. I have a throbbing sensation in my lower back region. It is not severe but it is a feeling like blood is pumping the same as my heartbeat into the area. More prominent at night. Thank You... :confused:

Tingling sensation of the heart [ 1 Answers ]

The last couple of nights I have been waking up with a tingling sensation in my heart. Last night the tingling sensation went through to the left left arm. My husband went to the hospital last week with a fluttering heart and was diagnosed with artrial fibrilation last week. I am not sure...

New Aqua Plumb faucet (low pressure) [ 3 Answers ]

I have read a lot of the postings and think I know why my new faucet has very low pressure now. I installed the entire new kitchen sink/cabinet this past weekend. It worked fine until yesterday. When I first turn on the hot or cold, it has very little pressure. When I turn the sprayer on and then...

View more questions Search