Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BadBoy6148 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 03:25 AM
    Dui Probation Violation
    My son has been on probation for the last two years he is almost done with the probation, however had gone out drinking. When he was walking home, he thinks that he was stopped by the cops and asked for id. There was no arrest made, he was not searched or handcuffed. If he was in violation of his probation, wouldn't he have been arrested at that time? Or is this something that he needs to be concerned about when he goes in to see his case manager.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 06:37 AM
    " he thinks that he was stopped by the cops and asked for id" lady if this statement is true you need to call his probation officer and report him he is a danger to himself and needs help. I am assuming you are hoping that he can get his license reinstated? Why would you wish for him to endanger others by being able to drive drunk.
    stfu420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 05:24 AM
    You're an ******* bush.. shut the **** up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation violation for a dui [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend just got senteced to 4 years in state prison for violating his probation . I know that he broke the law and should be punished but I'm really curious as to can they really make him serve that long in prison. I guess they can but I reallly want to know is there anything he can do to get...

DUI probation interlock violation [ 7 Answers ]

First Ill say what I did was incredibly stupid... Saturday night I drank a 12 pack at home, and Sunday morning at 11 I had an interview for a new job. I tried to start my interlock 3 times and failed and results in a violation reset. Wednesday morning I have to go to the Interlock garage and...

Probation violation - DUI [ 6 Answers ]

My son has served 5 1/2 months of a 12 moth sentence (2/3 of time served is 8 months) and was released on CWP (CA work program) to serve the remaining time of 75 days. He was taken in for a “probation violation”. He has 17 days left of his original sentence. How much time will he have to...

Violation of Probation for DUI 2nd offense [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all~ My ex-boyfriend currently violated his probation regarding his 2nd DUI and spent 30 days in jail. The terms of his probation when he had his hearing on 04/25/07 was not to drink and was scheduled to go into a two week rehab facility. I was not with him, so his story I am guessing is...

First DUI and on probation [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my first DUI and on probation for 3years. Can I still go to the bar and drink but not drive? Or just stay at home and drink?

View more questions Search