Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pauline77 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Adoption rights
    I told my friend that she will have to get the boy's father permission before her boyfreind is able to adopte him but she would like to know does that include either though the boy's father as nothing to do with him at all and does not think the boy as his son
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 03:13 PM
    He has to sign his relinquish of parental rights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adoption rights [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of my you as got a 6 year old boy but is biology father leaved this mother before she had him.Know his mother been in a relationship with another bloke for 5 years and as two little girls by him he wants to adopte the little boy and bring him up as is. She is confused on where they stand...

Adoption rights [ 4 Answers ]

I have a two month old son, but his father is getting married in a couple months, and I'm getting married in about 5 months. I was wondering about adoption, because my fiancé wants to adopt my son. If my ex is agreeable, will this terminate his rights and terminate him having to pay child support?

Father's Rights/SC-MN/Adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I posted my question in the adoption section, but the responses created a few more questions. I am seeking the assistance of a lawyer, but would appreciate any input. I live in SC. My son's father has not been involved since conception. He moved to MN shortly after I found out I was pregnant. I...

Perental rights/ adoption [ 1 Answers ]

My cousin has 3 children. She has a 3 yr old a 2 yr old and a 6 week old. Her life is so messed up that she just cannot afford to raise them as well as give them the home they deserve. She has already pretty much handed the older 2 over to the grandmother to raise. But she did not give up her...

Terminating Parental rights/Adoption TX [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone. OK I have a 6 yr old son who hasn't seen his Bio father in 3 years. He send CS but not on a regualar basis. Well My husband wants to adopt my son. My ex wants to sign off on his rights so we are very pleased. OK how do we do this without hiring a lawyer? I have found out that we need a...

View more questions Search