Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jilly1402 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Words to a song.
    I am trying to find the artist and title of a song I heard on the radio 5weeks ago,it's sung by a male artist and is a ballad containing the words "take the hand of a quiet man" it's driving me mad please help!
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

May 30, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Perhaps it is Jack Savoretti - Between the Minds? I just did a search on Google with the lyrics you provided and that is what came up. Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Words in a song [ 4 Answers ]

I stepped out side to smoke a j went back in and the room began to sway

Have some of the words - need the song name [ 8 Answers ]

Was played occasionally in the Don Johnson TV series. Here are some of the words: "i can feel it coming in the night , Oh Lord" "and I've been waiting all my life, Oh Lord" Thanks, :D stardust2000

I know some words to a song, but need the name and/or artist [ 4 Answers ]

The words a re a little explicit, but it goes something like "you piss me off... you f*%@n' jerk... off to the rodeo. That's all I know from what my friends were singing last night. We need the name at least. Can anyone help me?

Music- need to know name of song with these words [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name on this song? Here are some of the words, " When Christ was on the cross, I was on his mind".

Words to a alternative song [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what the name and the group of a song is. The only words I remember is "this is growing up". That is the main line in the song. It's a alternative song and came out about 5 years ago. Someone please help me.

View more questions Search