Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whiteboycivic Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2006, 07:41 PM
    Words to a alternative song
    I need to know what the name and the group of a song is. The only words I remember is "this is growing up". That is the main line in the song. It's a alternative song and came out about 5 years ago. Someone please help me.
    beautifuldiva Posts: 79, Reputation: 8

Oct 8, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Well two come to mind

Blink182- Dammit (growing up) - it says "well i guess this is growing up" in the chorus
    And
    Fall Out Boy- Growing up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alternative to sweating copper [ 10 Answers ]

Howdy, I was at the local big box store and saw something that called it self an alternative to sweating copper. It was a liquid called Just For Copper. Being a geek and interested in things that can make my home improvement life easier, I thought I would give it a try. Well, I am not...

New alternative/rock song [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard this song twice now. It says 'i will take you home tonight, will take you home forever' and is sung by a man. The next line I believe has the word sideline in it. I thought remembering the chorus would be enough to find it online, but I guess I was wrong. Does anyone know what song I...

In 5 Words or less: What are you? [ 145 Answers ]

I'm just curious. I know a few of you but not many. I'm not looking for debate or comment, just wondering... Me: Ecumenical Evangelical Roman Catholic Christian

Alternative cooling [ 1 Answers ]

My family is about to buy a home and this new home has a central duckt about 2 feet square (with a grill that did now alow me to look inside) on the 2nd floor that goes verticaly through the attic. The current owner's explanation is that is like a skylight with a fan that will suck up the hot air...

Alternative to a Laundry Tub [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for an alternative to discharging a front-loading washing machine into a laundry tub. I have access to a pipe that slopes down to the septic pipe exiting the basement. This pipe is 5ft from the bottom of the washer. The manufacturer told me that the pump in the washer would only...

View more questions Search