Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

May 29, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Screwed up hormones or something else?
    My last period started 5-9-07 and I am expecting my next period 6-6-07. I just got back on birth control pills I was off them for a month, but am not very good about taking them everyday and when I do take them it isn't at the same time. I am married so of course I have unprotected sex. Starting yesterday(5-28-07) I began having brownish discharge. I only notice it when I wipe in the morning and at night, but during the day I am noticing it more and having to wear a panty liner (it seems like the beginning of a very light period). This has gone on for 2 days now. Do you think I have messed up my hormones by being irregular with my birth control? I am usually very regular with my periods.
    jonjons1girl Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

May 30, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Could be implantation bleeding I would wait and take a pregnancy test. It would help to know when you ovulated and if you had sex on that day or around that day.
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

May 30, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Brown discharge is usually old blood. I assume that it's from not taking the pill regularly, but I don't really know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a doctor in the house? High hormones and low hemoglobin [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Dr. did blood work on me on Tuesday the results came back that all my hormones were high (waiting on estrogine and p? ) and my hemoglobin was low he said the first time I went into see him that it was one of 2 thing but would not say, told mum and she panicked went to see him again to...

Hormones, discharge, and breasts [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone can even answer this, but I have Q's. Little bg: I didn't start my period until I was nearly 17... my boobs are still size AA and I seem to have excess discharge... how do I know if the discharge is unhealthy? What's wrong w/my breasts? My mom is little like that too, but...

Speedy little hormones, aren't they? [ 5 Answers ]

How fast do hormones flow through your bloodstream( If you were a teenager)?

Hormones or what is going on? [ 3 Answers ]

One week I will feel like I can take on the world, the next I am just mediocre, the third, I don't want anyone to really bother me or even touch me, then I start my period and I get the worst cramps and back pain ever then I start the whole month over again! Just wondering if anyone thinks I...

I screwed up [ 4 Answers ]

I made a mistake and lied to my girlfriend. She told me she never wanted to see me or talk to me again. This girl is the only girl I have felt this way for and I cannot stop thinking about her. Right now she is now talking to me but it only about how mad she is at me and keeps asking why I did it....

View more questions Search