Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

May 13, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Speedy little hormones, aren't they?
    How fast do hormones flow through your bloodstream( If you were a teenager)?
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 07:10 PM
    Really fast just so you no lol not sure how fast but 12-18 probably the fastest that it will ever happen lol them I don't think anyone can really tell you the answer to this maybe they can good luck
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Actually they don't "flow" through the bloodstream but are part of our entire system.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2007, 08:08 PM
    They are really fast, they go faster than the speed of sound, ( I know since teens can't hear what parents say once they hit in

I know they go faster than the speed of light, again once they hit,it is hard to find the teen and keep up with them.

May 14, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Actually they don't "flow" through the bloodstream but are part of our entire system.
    I didn't know that!

May 14, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    They are really fast, they go faster than the speed of sound, ( I know since teens can't hear what parents say once they hit in

I know they go faster than the speed of light, again once they hit,it is hard to find the teen and keep up with them.
    Now THAT is fast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hormones, discharge, and breasts [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone can even answer this, but I have Q's. Little bg: I didn't start my period until I was nearly 17... my boobs are still size AA and I seem to have excess discharge... how do I know if the discharge is unhealthy? What's wrong w/my breasts? My mom is little like that too, but...

Hormones or what is going on? [ 3 Answers ]

One week I will feel like I can take on the world, the next I am just mediocre, the third, I don't want anyone to really bother me or even touch me, then I start my period and I get the worst cramps and back pain ever then I start the whole month over again! Just wondering if anyone thinks I...

Right to a Speedy Trial [ 3 Answers ]

My son is in jail in Oregon for parole violation. The same charge is against him in the State of Washington. He wrote a letter to Clark County, WA requesting a speedy trial. Does Washington have to grant him a speedy trial (within 60 days) if he is in an Oregon jail. Many thanks.

No such thing as speedy trial in Texas [ 11 Answers ]

Someone I know got caught up in a drug sting last fall. He has been in a Texas jail for six months now. He's seen his public defender exactly ONCE Nearly three months ago. His court date keeps getting pushed back and back. He has no criminal record, had a good job which he has lost, he Was...

Right To A Speedy Trial [ 1 Answers ]

Is It Not True That I Have Grounds For Dismissal Of A Traffic Citation If The Time Between Arraignment And Trial Date Has Exceeded 60 Days? My Grounds Come From Texas Code Of Criminal Procedure-chapter 32, Article 32a.02 Time Limitations

View more questions Search