Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shara2120 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 07:06 AM
    My ex driving me crazy
    The relationship I had with my ex was something I thought was great and could work but after 6 months things went all wrong as he started to hit me. This happen about 8 times and I just couldn't take it any more so I just left.

I console in my best friend for 9 years about it and he was mad about him hitting me. My best friend and I have feelings for each other but only came close to a relationship with each other only once but we ended it as we thought we are like brothers and sisters.

After the incident and I console in him, 4 months after we started dating (no sex up to now as we've been together now for 6 months) and I'm really comfortable.

The thing is my ex won't stop calling me begging me to come back, saying all sorts of stuffs for me to feel bad about myself and all this is driving me crazy as I can't cope with the sort of things he's doing to me. With this I can't seem to move on with my new relationship as all I want to do his to move on and be happy.

I'm mow 21 and this is my second relationship so I'm really confused. At times its like my head is going to explode as I want to move on but my ex and his friends are driving me crazy and I don't want to tell my boyfriend about that part.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Once a hitter always a hitter and it will continue escalating. If he is harassing you get an order of protection before you become a statistic.
    shara2120 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 07:24 AM
    I do believe it would have gotten worst but I'm scared if I report him his friends would do me something. He's my age and all but to him life doesn't have any meaning anymore.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:39 AM
    This is the type of person you should be afraid of because he has nothing to loose. Cantact the police now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving Me Crazy [ 1 Answers ]

This is a late 80's or early 90's movie about three or four kids who take oof on there bikes to go camping in the woods by the lake. There is a scene in which a heavy set boy has just gotten out of the shower and is eating a candy bay and driving a remote control car while singing "THE WANDERER!' ...

She is driving me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new grandchild with my sons girlfriend. They live together and I have always treated her like a part of our family. She ignors me, and does not care if we see the child or not. She has made the decision to not participate in our christmas traditions this year. How do I deal with an...

Help this is driving me crazy [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy....

This is driving me crazy! [ 7 Answers ]

I don't remember the name of the movie, but it is driving me crazy!! It is form the 80's or 90's. It is about a little girl, and she steps through a mirror in her bedroom and goes to an animated land with little creatures. I think the little girl was brown headed, but I'm not sure. Any help would...

TEMPLATES are driving me CRAZY! Help please.. [ 2 Answers ]

I am what you would call an HTML novice.  I can make website but am not very knowledgeable with how to integrate free templates into my websites. I just downloaded it and it came with a few different files.  All of which I don't know what to do with! -Index file containing the basic template....

View more questions Search