Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fantastia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Insecurities in our marriage
    This Woman That I Previously Talked About Is My Husbands Best Friend And I Have Nothing Against Him Having A Female For A Best Friend. Its Very Common. But I Accused Her Of Falling In Love With Him And That Was My Mistake. He Can't Get By That I Would Do That And Our Relationship Has Started To Fail So Much That He Wants To Separate For A Short Time, Time Away From Each Other He Calls It, Until I Get My Head Together, Also Give Him Sometime To Think Everything Through. Rest Assured Our Love For Each Other Is Still There. I Over Reacted One Night Because I Saw Her Call Him Baby And That Starting It. He Tells Me She Calls Everyone Baby, From Her Dearest Friends, Family And Her Children. Why Or Why Did I Do This. I Just Want Our Happy Marriage Back. We Have Talked About This Several Times, To The Point, Were Both Very Unhappy, But Still Love Each Other. He Told Me Last Night He Thought It Was Best For A Short Term Separation And I Cried So Hard, I Have Been Sick To Stomach Just From The Thought Of It. We Both Agreed To Keep This Time Away From Each Other A Secret, But I Don't Know If I Can Put On False Pretenses And Be Happy. See This Whole Scenario, Happened Once Before With Another Woman We Were Talking To Online And I Knew About A Month After We Started Talking To Her That She Was Falling In Love With Him, He Couldn't See It, But I Could And In The Long Run She Admitting And He Has Not And Will Not Talked To Her Ever Again. She Ruined Their Freindship. But Because Of This Episode, He Thinks Im Going To React This Way Ever Time He Finds A New Friend To Talk To Online. And In Answering Would It Bother Him If I Did The Same As Him, He Said No, It Would Not Bother Him At All. He Is Such A Wonderful Man With A Big Heart, Good Listener And Would Give You The Shirt Of His Back. He Loves To Joke And Has Great Charisma. I Love Him So Much I Can't Bare To Lose Him Even For A Short Time. But I Reached Out For Help To Late. What Can I Do To Save Our Marriage And Keep Him Home With Me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I guess you put your foot in it so to speak and now regret saying anything, but you know, you can't take it back, what's done is done. I agree that he should have some time apart, and if as you say, you still love each other, then love will win out and everything will be fine. Just play it cool and don't judge him,or you will end up in the dog house again.

Good luck girl !
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 25, 2007, 10:27 PM
    You must have made one helluva scene to have him ask for some time away. Is he still friends with her and did you apologise? You say you talked it over several times but obviously that's not enough for him. I can see no other course but to give him what he wants and use the time to work on you, be it jealousy, insecurity, or impulsiveness. Get a handle on it.
    xiaocake Posts: 56, Reputation: 5

May 25, 2007, 10:41 PM
    You haven't done anything wrong. Your husband is not clear now because he couldn't tell who loved him and would like to devote a loyal heart into his life forever. I am sad and sorry for that. Everyone in this world could be loved by others even though he or she has been married. But it is immoral for the other person to express love to a person who already has somebody accompanying him or her. I despise that woman. If he doesn't mind if you did the same thing to him, please tell him sth wrong with his life value. He would be regretful several years ahead. I don't think they would be happy because they don't deserve a true promise in the sea of love.

I think his separation meant he want time to think. Give his time. I believe good and decent people in this world everywhere would get their happiness finally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About marriage [ 1 Answers ]

When will I get married

My Insecurities [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I Am A 45 Yr Old Woman Who Got Married Again Almost A Yr Ago, After Being Alone For 2 Yrs. My First Husband Passed Away. I Met My Husband Online In August 2004, We Were Married August 2006. We Have A Dream Come True For Both Of Us. But I Have Insecurities.I Love Him More Then Anything In This...

Insecurities in women [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, Just looking for some input. I have been dating my girlfriend for sometime now. I really care about her a lot. However, as I have gotten to know her I have found that she is a down to earth, kind hearted person, strong willed and independent. However despite this she appears to feel...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Insecurities [ 6 Answers ]

How do I get rid of insecurities need help please I don't know how I need help

View more questions Search