Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bchow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2007, 10:32 AM
    where am i going wrong

ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 21, 2007, 06:22 AM
    For the first set of identities I think you've confused the order of precedence with the exponents. Use parentheses in each expresssion and you'll see that the third expression is incorrect.

The second set looks fine to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Am I really doing something wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

I feel like everything I do in the relationship is a mistake. I would like to know if I am really at fault or if there is some deeper issue between us that needs resolved? My girlfriend and I have known each other for 10 years, but we have only been dating for 5. I recently proposed to her and...

Am I wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

Its been two months since the love of my life passed away. And I was wondering am I wrong for not going to his resting site to see him yet? Im not strong enough, I wanted to go see him for christmas but Im not ready too because I know I'm still very sad.People keep saying that I need to go but what...

View more questions Search