Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mylife104 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 09:03 AM
    I don't know what to do with myself!
    My ex boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years and the past like 6 months or so we've been having problems and we were kind of together kind of not one day and there this one girl that he said he was friends with and she kept coming up contacting me and I never wanted to believe it and 2 days ago I was in the car with a friend and he pulled behind me in that girls car and I pulled on the side of him honked let it be known I was there and Ive had her number but I never wanted to call her but in that car I was so mad so I called and screamed and let it be known I was still with him and then me and him broke up up and I told him Im done but I really don't want to be done I was us to still be together and he doesn't realize what he's doing to me I then found out that he got her pregnant there having a baby and together they live together and I just want to go crazy and kill someone cause he knows that the one think I want is for us to be together for the rest of our lives and have a kid he got me pregnant like a year and 3 motnhs ago but I had a misscarrage. And I keep telling him he doesn't no what he's doing and how much its hurts me and he keep saying I'm sorry you're my best friend I never wanted it to happen this way and I just don't know what to do cause he came to my house yesterday and we ended up having sex and I care cause I know he's going back to her but I just want edleast one part of him like I know he has feelings for me but the timeing sucks and I don't know if I should just forget about it and move on but I feel like I'm going to die and I don't want to move on cause I want to be with him but it hurts either way so I figure if I hurt when I'm with him I'm guna hurt anyway and I just don't know what to do.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 16, 2007, 09:10 AM
    He is using you.he tells you he is just friends with the girl, then gets her pregnant,friends don't do that... well the people I know usually don't go around jumping into bed with their friends... maybe its just an english thing I don't know.
    From what you said, she is pregnant, he is living with her, let him go, and find someone who won't cheat and lie.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

May 31, 2010, 11:52 AM

Im sure that right now you feel heart broken and betrayed which of course you have been, it appears he is having a relationship with this other girl and in respect of this I suggest you cut him out of your life, I know its hard and you possibly feel that you cannot go on, but you can and will get over this, I am assuming you are fairly youngish late teens early 20s possibly, and at your age it does feel very very painful when a relationship ends, but you know what they end for a reason , he obviously isn't the right one for you or you him, you will find in a few months time you will begin to get over him, you may not think so now but you will, he's obviously into this other girl, as she is having his baby,and they're living together.
    Please don't let him use you, by allowing him to have sex with you, or by allowing yourself to get pregnant, any child you have would have been conceived for all the wrong reasons, and you owe it to your future children to give them the very best foundations possible before you conceive them.
    I sense your pain and wish I could take it away from you, please know I do understand how you must be feeling, and I sincerely hope you'll take note of my advice to you, hard as it may be, you really do need to let him go, you're worth much more, and you will in time find the right man for you, and when that happens you'll look back upon this episode and probably laugh, please talk to a parent or friend about how you feel, don't keep it to yourself, it will harm you severely if you don't ask someone close to you for help, and please don't allow him to have sex with you again, by doing this you are allowing him to use you and also to risk giving you a sexually transmitted infection, which could end up leaving you unable to conceive.

You may not think it but you've had a lucky escape he won't be faithful to this other girl anymore than he's been faithful to you, and any Man who loved you wouldn't even think about other girls.
    I hope you are able to do what's advised here, You are worth much more than this man/boy is capable of offering you, Much More.
    I am sending you positive energy and wish you well. Take care. Life does go on.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

May 31, 2010, 12:07 PM

As a P.S. to my earlier post.

I would suggest you make yourself busy, join a local voluntary organisation, catch up on your correspondences take up some kind of hobby such as say craftmaking or similar.

If he phones you don't answer the phone if possible have your number changed, start going out in the evening with girlfriends, take up baby sitting, keep yourself occupied as much as possible, avoid going to places you know he goes to.

If you can do as suggested here you'll find you'll soon start getting on with your life and over this boy/man.

Time is a great healer. Love and luck to you.

It will get easier I promise you it will.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2010, 12:18 PM

You are making a big mistake by being with this guy. He won't leave his pregnant girlfriend to come back with you. He’s only using you.

He wants the best of both worlds. If you did get him back you’d need to ask yourself “When he gets tired of me will he have an affair with someone else again?" You know the answer - he is a liar and cheater.

Believe me it won't be easy to say goodbye to him and it will hurt for a very long time, but it save you a lot of pain. The longer you wait the harder it will be and the longer it will take you to get over him.

Life is too short and time is too precious to entertain romantic delusions. Break it off and go into survival mode for a while. Get in touch with who you are and what you need to make it day to day. Focus on that and be strong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know? [ 4 Answers ]

I am sorry but I don't know :(

My girlfriend alura and what shoud I do about he [ 16 Answers ]

Hello my name is B.A. and I need help with my relationship I knew and been going out with my girlfriend since 2004 I met her online and still talk to her online the girl has seizures real bad it we fight constantly she's never home online to spend time with me she's always riding or going places...

I don't know [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are trying to get pregnant. I have been having normal periods for a while now, taking my mulitvitamins and exercising on a regular basis. Last month July 23 I began to spot lightly, stopped spotting on the 24th, and then began a normal period on the 25th. 12 days later I began to...

I don't know [ 5 Answers ]

Hey! I'm 17 and I have never been in a relationship. I don't know when someone is flirting with me. Can you give me some tips as to when someone is flirting with me or when they are just being friendly?

View more questions Search