Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bandra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 12:57 AM
    Skin too dry
    Hi
    My face gets too dry and flaky especially around the eyebrow area, I used all types of scrub but still the problem persists.I use nivea cream whilst going out. Although its not persistent, I have no idea why the problem occurs.

Thanks
    mizzfizz Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Is your scalp dry also? If it is purhaps you've got dandruff, youcan have that in your eyebrows... try using anti dandruff shampoo.
    If not try eating more foods with omega oils. Like salmon which is real good for your skin.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 16, 2007, 07:16 PM
    If you have dry skin on your face, apply a moisturizer to your face morning and night. Try not to use heavy moisturizers, they could cause acne. I recommend using a creamy non-comedogenic or non-acnegenic moisturizer.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

May 17, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Dry skin needs lots of hydration and gallons of water. Such skin type needs extra attention. Make sure you wash your face at night followed by good hydrating serum and then put on a good night cream. Skin works better at night... Body shop Shea butter or Almond butter body cream are excellent for dry skin types... hope that solves your prob.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry sensitive skin.. Help! [ 10 Answers ]

I have really really sensitive and dry skin.I use vitamin e oil as a moisturizer,but sometimes I just want a cream that lasts at least 8 hours,but I have not found that yet.Any suggestions?! (not to mention that I have eczema too!)

Dry skin [ 1 Answers ]

What can be done, for extremely dry skin, on my husbands legs? He has tried baby oil, but that isn't helping. His legs are sore, and red, with a rash.

Dry Skin! [ 5 Answers ]

My skin is SO dry. I can put moisturizer and moisturizer and it will never be moisturized, it always is very dry and flaky. Plus, I have a pale and uneven complexion so I like to wear foundation to even it out. I can never find a good foundation that will work well with my dry skin. It always...

Icky, dry skin? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, quick question. On weekdays, when I take a shower early in the morning, sometimes I get out and my skin feels incredibly dry and just gross. Lotions or anything don't do anything at all. But when I shower on weekends at a different time, I'm fine. I can't stand skipping a day without a...

Dry Skin [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older female Dachsund and her skin tends to get extremely dry. What product would work to help keep her skin normal or what product should she take to help this problem. :)

View more questions Search