Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caimakale Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 05:41 PM
    IBC Books... Which one?
    I went to the ICC website because I need to get an IBC code book. I have no idea what I would need though. They have the I-Code set for $680.50 but I am wondering if that is overkill.

I do a basic inspection of apartment buildings before they are purchased. Recently some questionable construction has me checking into building codes and I would like to have a book in my office to reference instead of scouring the internet for information.

Do I just need the 2006 IBC book at roughly $110?

TIA

Check out some similar questions!

Old books [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few old books (100+yrs). Does anyone know any online valuers? Or somewhere for a rough estimate? I'm wondering if they're worth taking to a valuers or am I going to look silly? thanks moomin ;)

Romance Books of old [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :) Hello. I have several OLD books that I would love to know their value. Where do I go online to find an answer to this question? Any and all answers will be taken into thought.HELP!

E books [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me which is the best site for finding any ebooks?

Only like books by women [ 1 Answers ]

I have this issue whereby I only like books by women. I don't know if it's a feminist thing. I just like the idea that female literature is a timeless club of which we (females obviously) can be part. Does anybody else have a similar female literature ting going on? Bernadette

Name of these two books [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sure these are children's books, at most teen books. The first book goes like this: Girl lives with her brother and her grandparents(I think) near a little town. The main character is a girl. She has a gift to talk to animals, and her brother has a gift that is unknown. She is a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.