Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abigail Penny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Romance Books of old
    :confused: :confused: :) Hello. I have several OLD books that I would love to know their value. Where do I go online to find an answer to this question? Any and all answers will be taken into thought.HELP!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 11:44 PM
    I would start by typing in the following in a Google search and use the quotes around the title: "Book Title" value, price.

Those would be the first terms in a search that I would use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Historical romance [ 3 Answers ]

This book is about a very beautiful woman who was been pressurized by her father to get married, she arranged to marry a man who was in prison and was on death row or something and arranged for him to marry her so that she could show her father the marriage certificate and give him reasons like he...

Workplace Romance [ 13 Answers ]

This may be the wrong forum to post in, but I'll take a shot. I've found myself attracted to a co-worker. I have been thinking about exploring it, but we don't really come into contact much despite the fact we sit in the same general area. I think I've spoken three words to her six months. ...

Romance [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 8 1/2 years, and right now we live with my husbands parents. We also have a little boy,and he won't sleep in his bed . We never have sex anymore,maybe every 5-6months. I don't know if it's our surroundings or me. I want things to be like they were before. Sometime we have...

View more questions Search