Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dog55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 02:00 PM
    Am I pregnant
    My boyfriend and I have been trying for a baby my last period only last for one day and was just a drop the same thing happened a week later. I have not noticed any change apart from when I eat feel sick and hardly have an appetite anymore also my legs feel numb sometimes. I took a pregnancy test and it said negative but its only been about 3 weeks I thought it was maybe to early to take a test could I be pregnant?
    Snukems352 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 11:26 PM

It could be that you just took it to early. Try giving it another week and take another one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been trying to conceive for the past 2 years and still there has not been any luck but last month when it was time for my period it began 3/10 and it was brown and not heavy at all then I began to bleed but it wasn't heavy so for the next four days I began to spot light brown until it...

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I believe the last time I got my period was Feb 26. It' now March 31st and I have been feeling since last week that I'm going to get my period but I haven't yet. My lower back hurts, I feel a bit bloated. I took a home pregnancy test on March 27th, it came out negative.I took another one...

Can't get pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my BF for a year now and been having unprotected sex for 4 good months and I can't get pregnant. When I have finished having sex all white stuff comes out of me is this why I can't get pregnant?:confused: Sorry for all the detail please answer asap:) :)

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if I'm pregnant I haven't had my period in 1 month. My nipples hurt! But I have no other symptoms can I be pregnant??

Pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

See I hv done sex unprocted sex with a guy in September mid around 16 or 17 that was my 4 th day of period but we don't hv intercouse will I be pregnant but I had my periods next month that in October will I become pregnant please help

View more questions Search