Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccergrlo8 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

May 9, 2007, 04:37 PM
    HELPP! My friends. Long sorry.
    OK... well I have a best friend for like a year now,. and now she tells me she can't trust me?! Like thanks... she got made also b.c I said yes to this kid to go out with him and she liked him and she got mad and said ooo nothing is the matter I ant mad.. wen I asked her... and now since that she likes this kid I liked awhile bak and now she's like I need to meet him to like him and I was like OK and now she hasn't met him and she's like I like him I was like OK... got me a little pissed b.c like find people on your ownnn... anyway now she has been talken to this kid lik 24/7 and she's like I really really really like talken to him and he's gay like OK so... and she's like I trust him and you I can't b.c u make weird faces when I tell you something I was like OK I didn't no that she's like welll you do... and then now I try to talk to her and she doesn't give me the chance of ddayy too b.c she's always with the gay friend... always talken... so I was like w, e and then she i.ms me and goes what was up your butt today,, she said to mi friend I was acten like a bitc* and I was like OK what ever idc anymroe and now I have to see her and the gay friend in school and they won't like stop being buddy buddy...

And the next day she was trying to act like it didn't happen... I was your best friend and now you say you can't trust me... that doesn't go over mi head that fast...

:confused: :confused: :confused:
    ANY HELP??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 9, 2007, 05:20 PM
    I would like to help, but like, I haven't a clue what you said.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Button helpp! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm planning on getting my belly button done soon! Because my mom's going to get another tattoo and she said I could get my navel pierced. I just have a couple quick questions for you's who have gotten them done. If you could pleasee answer themm!! 1.) What is a reasonable price...

Helpp . Large pores [ 1 Answers ]

Heyy.. I have really big pores on my nose.. and I can't seem to get rid of themm.. does anyone have any suggestions? It would be appreicated thanxss

Please.I need Helpp :/ [ 4 Answers ]

Hi im danielle, So I like this kid in my school.. but I don't no if he likes me back.my friends say he likes me but I don't think so.They say he stares at me when I look away and when I turn he looks away and when I see in the hallway we make eye contact.its really confusing because his friend say...

Just friends... But how long to wait to contact? [ 8 Answers ]

I really need some advice... see I had started dating this guy. Wonderful sweet caring loyal guy, and within two weeks he started planing marriage in his head, where we will be in a year... and I panicked too quick for me. Not only that the relationship was suppose to be open, but it seemed closed...

Friends, to long term to ex's [ 10 Answers ]

I love my ex to death, I want him to love me, but were not tougether anymore, I love him with my whole heart, and he's the only boy I've ever wanted to spend my life with, and now he's gone, and I know he's having just a hard time as I am.even when we were dating, he couldn't tell me he loved me....

View more questions Search