Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brittany17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Helpp . Large pores
    Heyy.. I have really big pores on my nose.. and I can't seem to get rid of themm.. does anyone have any suggestions? It would be appreicated thanxss
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 2, 2007, 09:54 PM
    Dermatologist will tell you there is nothing really you can do. You can help minimize the appearance as they say on all the products but you can never get rid of them-thanks to genes. I have read that the biore strips are not good for you because they can pull out the important tiny little hairs from the root.

Maybe this will help: Treating Enlarged Pores - Skin &amp Body; Face Care - iVillage Beauty &amp Style

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please.I need Helpp :/ [ 4 Answers ]

Hi im danielle, So I like this kid in my school.. but I don't no if he likes me back.my friends say he likes me but I don't think so.They say he stares at me when I look away and when I turn he looks away and when I see in the hallway we make eye contact.its really confusing because his friend say...

Red pores [ 1 Answers ]

Good afternoon, I am a male 29 and I have very red pores on my arms and legs, I have always had these since reaching puberty but they seem to be getting worse. My doctor told me there is nothing I can do. Please could you advise what the best option is to help me out. :) Thanks you Robbie

Red skin pores [ 1 Answers ]

I have very visible red pores on my legs. What causes this and how can I reduce the appearance?

How large will my dog be? [ 4 Answers ]

My pup is 8 weeks old and weighs 15 pounds right now, she's gained 5 pounds in the two weeks we've had her, her dad is a purebred yellow lab (120 pounds) and her mom is 1/2 black lab, 1/2 shephard, mom was very slim, but she did just finish weaning 8 large pups, she was roughly about 60 pounds, is...

View more questions Search