Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arunkumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 11:20 PM
    Solution for pendrive
    I have a pendrive(512 MB),I can't able to delete one file also copy new file to pen drive.
    It shows write protected
    Kindly give me your ideas
    Thanks
    Arun.
    carlo_scute Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2007, 10:26 PM
    What's your pen drive model and version?
    Usually there's a write protect switch on pen drives.. try to look for it.
    Is it detected in your PC?
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

May 19, 2007, 11:20 PM
    There are different models of pendrives, some that don't work on sortion Operating systems which makes them writer protected. With windows Xp there a plug and play systems which just installs most pen drives and enables them to be used on Xp. Do what Carlo said and which is also check for a Write protection Switch, some drives have them.
    If using Windows 95/98 you will need to install Drivers for your model of pendrive.

If this Helps rate it
    kritidas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 08:35 AM
    I also have the same problem. It is 256 MB pendrive. I have tried those things that are posted earlier here. But it doesn't work. It is for usb port 2.0; has the logo ball; and it has the no-575641165595 written in the pendrive ( I don't know whether this no would be of any importance). I use windows XP. Please help me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buffer solution [ 1 Answers ]

What is buffer solution I'm using it in my chemistry coursework for GCSE and I need to know pleez xxxxx

Finance solution [ 2 Answers ]

How does double taxation of corporate income occur?

Understanding solution? [ 1 Answers ]

If an unknown substance is placed in water at room temperature and it did not dissolve completely. How would you determine whether that substance has any solubility in water? The substance must be polar that is why it dissolved but not completely. Can you help me understand please.

Pendrive [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My name is yezdi the question is how to remove write protection from my pendrive Thanks fro the help

View more questions Search