Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meront Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 05:11 PM
    Understanding solution?
    If an unknown substance is placed in water at room temperature and it did not dissolve completely. How would you determine whether that substance has any solubility in water? The substance must be polar that is why it dissolved but not completely. Can you help me understand please.
    ChemCatalyst Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Have you ever done a solubility test or experiment before?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need help understanding why this happens! [ 5 Answers ]

I need help understanding this I am 15 years old and most of the time when I go to sleep at night my boyfriend stays on the phone because I have a tendency to stop breathing at night. Well for the past couple months when I fall asleep he has been saying to me I love you baby and when he says that I...

Understanding Instructions [ 3 Answers ]

The Instructions "As you think about writing a research paper, you may wonder how this assignment differs from other kinds of papers you have written. The fundamental difference has to do with the major content of each. Research papers do not grow out of personal experiences and opinions to the...

Understanding bonds [ 2 Answers ]

A company issues $100,000 of its 10-year, 8% bonds to yield 10% on January 1, Year 1. The bonds pay interest annually on December 31. The bonds were sold with a discount of $12,289. The amount of cash interest paid on the bonds in Year 1 is______________. a. $7,017 b. $8,000 c. $8771...

Understanding: [ 42 Answers ]

Why should people believe that all religious understanding is relative and that no one interpretation is absolute? HANK :confused:

View more questions Search