Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stevienicks1985 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Good Weightloss Pills
    I just started back up at the gym this week. I want something to help accelerate my weightloss. Does anyone know of some weightloss pills which might benefit me? I know I know diet and exercise are the way to go and I am doing that as well. I just want something to speed up the process and curve my appetite.
    bonoo Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Yes, diet and exercise are the only healthy way to lose weight. Don't think about speeding up the process, give more importance to how to keep the consistency with diet and exercise routine.
    Auttajasi Posts: 107, Reputation: 27

May 4, 2007, 02:25 PM
    I agree with bonoo. I needed to lose some weight and I took straight to changing my eating habits. I wasn't interested in starving myself though. Fresh fruit was always good to stave of the hunger. I always had a bag of mini carrots with me too (in the car, at work). This helped so that when I passed a fast food place on the way to work or something, I could turn to my carrots. I tried using stuff to speed up the process, but it just didn't make me feel very good. Instead, I went with a meal replacement SlimFast, which reportedly reduces hunger. It was a good program. I didn't need diet pills, and I didn't even workout that much (basketball once a week, and a early Saturday morning tennis). I lost eight pounds in the first week and about 3 pounds every week after that. In total, I lost 28 pounds in about 2 months. Now, I am back to watching what I eat just a little bit. I feel better, and I am not gaining weight. I still have 15 pounds to get rid of, but it really hasn't been as hard as I though it would be. Just a little self-control and motivation. Good Luck!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Pills are going to give you a temporary start, but in the beginning, these "great" pounds that you may lose, are fluid losses, which are easily regained. Most pills just have extral ingredients that you don't need, or too much caffine or other negetive ingredients. If your eating low calorie, low fat, low sodium, low sugar, natural foods, in smaller quantities and working out you will get more permanent results that will stay.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

May 11, 2007, 01:18 PM
    In am on prescribed diet pills from my dr, they are called Xenical (Orlistat) and they work by stopping your body from digesting some of the fat in food that you eat so that you can lose weight more easily. They have some nasty side efects if you eat fatty foods (which in itself stops you from eating them!) but they are very effective. They are not given to people without serious weight issues so if you only have a pound or two to lose they would be useless. They are useful as they make you lose more weight more quick so it helps keep you motivated! They work for me anyway.
    crazyinlove Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 06:57 AM
    My friend has just started taking stacker 3, 3 times a day and lost 12lbs in one week.. looks as though they work... supress your appetite and she wasn't even fat, she was a uk size 10 and weighed about 10 stone 7 lbs before she lost the 12lbs in one week!
    MIRACLE!

p.s beware of side effects - no other caffeine, alcohol, and can give you heart palpitations, increase blood pressure etc!
    kerish Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 06:18 AM
    I would pecially not recommend using weightloss pills especially to curb apetite... the side effects are terrible... the accelerated heartbeat , headaches and fainting! Believe me u want to eat. You need to train your body your body. I love food but with proper control I started eating smaller portions ,making healthier choices... it is not easy but it is worth it.. only wish I could find a way to give up cheese.. lol . The easiest way to start is substituting... I do use a diet tea but that is not recommendable.
    Thoughts Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 11:12 PM
    I lost 30 pounds taking Tight from sann.net gave me a lot of energy half an hr before the gym and eating ealthy at the same time. No side effects at all. I recommended to my friends and they love it too. Best...
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jun 4, 2007, 08:39 PM
    Pills have side effects and you don't want them, don't you.

Cardio workouts work wonders and you always must watch what you eat. Also, don't forget to drink enough water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weightloss pills [ 5 Answers ]

What is the most effective weightloss pill on the market? I am trying to lose the last few pounds left over from my pregnancy. Once the weight is off, I will have no problem keeping it off. I'm just tired of not being in my skinny jeans!

Pills are good for Birth control? [ 3 Answers ]

HI there! I want to start the pills for birth control?I don't have children.Is there any problem with the pills,if I want to have baby after 1 year? PLease help me.

Need Help in Weightloss Area [ 1 Answers ]

Hi new here and I just had a Baby Six Months ago and One two years before that and I Gained a lot of weight I gained 80POUNDS and about 70 to 75 the second and I c-sect the second and only 10 pound lose I lost most of the weight the first and I need to do it again but what is the best diet or way...

View more questions Search