Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hol Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Paint and rust off vinyl siding
    My sister was painting out foundation the same color as our shutters but got some on our vinyl siding so I was wondering if there is anything that would take it off... also there is a rust stain on the vinyl siding is there any way of getting that off to...
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 12, 2007, 09:37 PM
    A product called Goof Off will remove the paint. Just use a little bit because you do not want to damage the vinyl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vinyl siding vs hardiplank [ 7 Answers ]

What are the pros and cons of vinyl siding vs hardiplank? Thank you,

How do I choose the right vinyl siding? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to hire a contractor to put vinyl siding on my farm house, replacing the aluminum siding damaged by hail. I've heard quality of vinyl runs across the board. I don't want the cheap stuff they put on slab vinyl box homes. Some questions I have are: What should I look for in choosing...

Sticky numbers off vinyl siding [ 1 Answers ]

I been trying to get the sticky house numbers that came with my house off my vinyl siding and I cant. Does anyone know how to get them off... please help

Vinyl siding incorrectly installed? [ 3 Answers ]

> Not sure where to begin with my question, but here goes. About a year ago, > I had my old cedar shingle siding removed and new Crane 5" vinyl siding > installed. Since then, I've been living a nightmare! The noises my house > makes are unbelievable! I get three different types of noise: 1)...

Hardiplank vs vinyl siding which is best [ 2 Answers ]

We are in the process of residing our home after having a car back into it:( . The contractor highly praises hardiplank but the window salesman claims that his vinyl siding is superior. How do you choose? We are open to any and all suggestions.

View more questions Search