Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melnnine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Icemaker water leak
    I have a Maytag Admiral refrigerater with ice maker. The problem is when the ice maker calls for water, at the place where the water enters the ice maker there is a leak. This seems to be coming from just behind what looks like a little suction cup with the small water supply line connects to. Can any one tell me if this is removable with out taking everything apart.
    Thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 30, 2007, 03:22 PM
    You're going to hafta be more specific then that. Where exactly is the leak? At the point the supply connects to the refrigerator or where the water enters the icemaker? Regards, Tom
    melnnine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 03:41 PM
    The best way to describe the area where the leak is would be as follows-There is the tubing that comes from the icemaker water control valve. This runs up the back of the refrig. And enters at the top of the box where the entrance is for the water to go in to the ice maker. This is small plastic tubing and connects to what looks like a doctors stethisicope that is white. If you move this white plastic attachment the leak is aggrevated and leaks more or less. The water leaks on the back side of the refig. I'm trying to figure out what holds this white cup to the back of the refrig. As it connects directly to the intake of the ice maker inside the freezer. I'm hoping that the whole back of the refrig. Does not have to come off.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Leak near bathtub but no leak behind tub found [ 5 Answers ]

I recently noticed water marks in the ceiling on the lower floor that is about 3-6 feet away from the tub above that floor. I had noticed similar leak several years ago, just painted it over and did not see any more water marks for several years. I cannot seem to find where it is coming from. I...

Upstairs Water Leak? [ 2 Answers ]

We noticed today that the downstairs ceiling is showing signs of leaking about 3 feet long. At first we thought it was from the bathroom but when we really took a look the location of the leak is to the west of where our upstairs washer/dryer is located. Someone told us it could be from...

Water line leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small leak from the meter to the house and I can not find it under ground. We have tried a probe stick , but the whole yard is soft. We tried looking for green grass area, but I have green patches over the whole yard. Please help me; how can I find this small but expense leak with digging...

Water hammer since installing icemaker line... [ 7 Answers ]

I connected the icemaker to the cold water in the sink area of the kitchen. I changed the single output shutoff valve that was on the cold water, and put a dual output. One side to sink, other to icemaker. I now hear a noticeable "clunk" sound when the upstairs toilet stops filling, and a less...

View more questions Search