Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glonuck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Nipple bleeding when Pregnant
    My daughter is 34, second pregancy and called to say one of her breast bleed in the shower this morning. What might have caused this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 25, 2007, 05:45 PM
    It could be something as simple as mastitis or as serious as breast cancer. She needs to address this with her doctor as soon as possible. And I would make it sooner rather than later as a breast cancer survivor myself.

I don't mean to scare, but we can never be sure. Please have her contact her doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding and pregnant ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... hope someone can help... I had my last regular period , on Nov.1st. A couple weeks after I wasn't feeling quite normal , my breast were very sore and heavy , I was feeling dizzy often ,and going to the bathroom all the time... Then my period which should have been due beginning of Dec....

Bleeding while pregnant... [ 2 Answers ]

I recently just had sex on the 28 of October and it was my first time. I didn't bleed that day but two days later I started bleeding like in my period. It has been bleeding for 4 days now. I'm not sure if this is because of my hymen or something else. Also is it possible for me to pregnant even...

Implantation bleeding? Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 years old.I have started bleeding 4 days prior to my period. I haven't been on any form of birth control. My last period was on September 14,2006. It is a light color and it is not a heavy flow. I have been bleeding for 1 1/2 days. It is not getting any darker or heavier. Could this be...

Can I be pregnant, is this implantation bleeding? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, The first day of my last period was July 19, 2006, I had never be on birth control. My period was suppose to come today August 16, but yesterday I notice a pinkish discharge. This discharge is very very light, I wear a panty liner and keep checking hoping that my period...

Implantation bleeding.. Possibly pregnant?advice needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi yes my husband and I are Trying to conceive. I got off BCP on June 24th. And we had unprotected sex sevearl times in July. I took an ovulation test on the 24th and it showed I was ovulating. We had sex the 22nd-24h and the 27th. I had some cramps which felt like my period was coming. Since my...

View more questions Search