Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motherload Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Why is she calling me now
    Just an update haven't seen my ex girlfriend in 3 weeks or talked for 2 weeks. Then she calls Friday to see how I'm doing? And what I've been up too? Didn't call back! On Sunday go to my friends house with a buddy and she is sitting in her driveway. I don't get out of the car. We leave and I had a change of heart had my friend drop me off so we could talk. Only talked for 5 minutes then left. She hugged me and told me she would call me later or tomorrow. Last night she calls and leaves a message for me to call her if I want too!
    I got back late so I didn't call her. Then tonight she leaves a e mail message that says I called you last night but you didn't call back! Call me tonight IF YOU WANT TOO! But not to late because I am sick and going to bed soon. So I call and she has left to pick her brother up. Leave her a message saying if your sick don't worry about calling me back call me another time or tomorrow. My friend says she is only calling me to show me that shew can still be friends! What do you think? Another girl I talked to says that her emotions are getting to her now she is propbably starting to relise what she is missing! I don't know I just don't know! Love her and want her back, but don't want to push her away in that same sense. Should I answer these calls or just forget about them. Its hard I don't want her to think that I don't care because I do! BUt don't want her calling, just so that she can say that she is trying to be friends. Don't know what to do? What do people think? We were together for 7 years and this has been the hardest month of my life!! :confused:
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 24, 2007, 08:41 PM
    She probably misses you. Not seeing each other for three weeks or talking for two weeks isn't long enough. It's natural to miss someone after this short of a time. You need to give it more time. If it's meant to be you will find each other again but not now. It's too soon. She knows you care. That may be one of the reasons she is calling you. I think you should leave her alone and worry about yourself right now. I know it's hard. I have been there before, but you've got to do it. Trust me you will either come to a point where you can really communicate or you will realize that you don't need this person in your life after all.
    skip2 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Who broke up with whom?

She with you it sounds like... If so. WAIT... at least another 3 weeks.
    If you can hold out. You'll know what's on her mind by then, and you're risking
    Nothing. She misses you, but will miss you more if you wait.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2007, 06:56 AM
    I'd like to know more about this break up, but it sounds as if she wants you as a friend and at this point I have to say absolutely not, as you're a long way from healing to see her as a friend. Need more info though.
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 25, 2007, 07:01 AM
    See previous posts. Maybe that will help a little.
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 25, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Maybe the way ahead is to tell her how you feel, also tell her that you do not wish to crowd her and if she wants to talk you are there for her, maybe if there is no pressure from either side things just may work out for you, I wish you all the happiness, take care, love and peace anne x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeps calling. [ 18 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend of 1 and 1/2 years recently broke up. She initially broke up with me, but then came back saying how much she missed me and wanted start things again slow, like dating, but only as friends. After a week of this just friends thing, I told her that we're either exclusive or...

Calling a lot [ 3 Answers ]

I calling a lot and trying to switch to this Tel3advantage Make Domestic or International Calls for Less service (my friend recommend it) Is any using it? Happy?

Another One Of My Ex's Keeps Calling Me [ 12 Answers ]

Ok... here Is Another Ex Boyfriend, I Saw Him Briefly At Walmart A Couple Months Back, All We Did Was See Each Other We Didn't Talk Or Anything... and Now A Couple Weeks Ago He Started Calling Me Again Telling Me That He Missed Me. And I Was Completely Rude To Him And Told Him Why I Think Our...

View more questions Search