Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MJ6216 Posts: 115, Reputation: 7

Nov 13, 2006, 10:03 AM
    Another One Of My Ex's Keeps Calling Me
    Ok... here Is Another Ex Boyfriend, I Saw Him Briefly At Walmart A Couple Months Back, All We Did Was See Each Other We Didn't Talk Or Anything... and Now A Couple Weeks Ago He Started Calling Me Again Telling Me That He Missed Me. And I Was Completely Rude To Him And Told Him Why I Think Our Relationship Didn't Work And That He Blew It And We Will Never Be Together Again. But Yet He Keeps Calling Me. Is It Just Me Or Something Fishy Going On Here??
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2006, 10:14 AM
    Not really fishy as such..

People want what they can't have, because he knows he can't have you anymore, he want's you..

Simple as that!

Nov 13, 2006, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffersonairplane
    Not really fishy as such..

People want what they can't have, because he knows he can't have you anymore, he want's you..

Simple as that!!

THANKS
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Well, why are you thinking aboput him? Why do you care?

Nov 13, 2006, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Well, why are you thinking aboput him? Why do you care?
    I don't care but when i don't answer he starts calling me off the hook.. so what am i going to do just keep ignoring my phone... i mean i can't turn off my phone for work related reasons!!
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2006, 02:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ6216
    I DONT CARE BUT WHEN I DONT ANSWER HE STARTS CALLING ME OFF THE HOOK.. SO WHAT AM I GOING TO DO JUST KEEP IGNORING MY PHONE....I MEAN I can't TURN OFF MY PHONE FOR WORK RELATED REASONS!!!
    Just ignore it if you don't want to speak to him, simple as that..

He will give up, in time!
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 13, 2006, 02:56 PM
    Granted where I live is the boonies, but we still have phone technology that allows me to block receiving calls from a certain number... perhaps you might call your phone service and ask about that?

Nov 13, 2006, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by valinors_sorrow
    Granted where I live is the boonies, but we still have phone technology that allows me to block receiving calls from a certain number.... perhaps you might call your phone service and ask about that?
    Really i didn't know you could just block one number... thanks
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2006, 06:08 PM
    Admit it. You love the drama.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 13, 2006, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    Admit it. You love the drama.
    chuff, you have hit the nail on the head but I couldn't rep you.

MJ, Get a caller ID unit for the phone and then you can screen your calls and even see who calls when your out. You local phone book has instuctions for blocking out unwanted numbers. I'm like chuff though, and no desrespect but your life is a little on the wild side and you love it, don't you.
    wap Posts: 177, Reputation: 54

Nov 14, 2006, 03:50 AM
    I wish my ex would call me off the hook! That's never going to happen!

Nov 14, 2006, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    chuff, you have hit the nail on the head but I couldn't rep you.

MJ, Get a caller ID unit for the phone and then you can screen your calls and even see who calls when your out. You local phone book has instuctions for blocking out unwanted numbers. I'm like chuff though, and no desrespect but your life is a little on the wild side and you love it, don't you.
    Hey i live my life to the fullest advantage. I don't see anything wrong with it... and im not looking for attention. I don't want that. All im looking for is advice. I didn't know that asking for advice would come with such harsh criticism. I mean i can handle it for the most part but telling me that i love the attention is complete bull sh-t. im sorry i give people chances when they ask me out. I have been alone for a very long time and its nice to go out with someone who is interested with me and not just my friends. You all mean to tell me that you have had a long term relationship and have never dated a couple people in between those relationships. Well im sorry if i go out and meet people and talk to people. But im not going to seclude myself in my house. Life is to damn short!!

Nov 14, 2006, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wap
    I wish my ex would call me off the hook! that's never going to happen!
    No you really don't want that. You can have mine if you want

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dating men with children dealling with ex's [ 6 Answers ]

What advice can you give me about dating a man with 2 children by two other women and they both hate me

Where can I get information on who has custody of ex's daughter? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I are most likely going to court for custody. I want sole custody and he wants joint legal. He is not fit. Anyway, his parents have custody over his 12 yr old. I am trying to find out if they have sole custody. Does anyone know how I can find their case? I looked on the court access...

Friends, to long term to ex's [ 10 Answers ]

I love my ex to death, I want him to love me, but were not tougether anymore, I love him with my whole heart, and he's the only boy I've ever wanted to spend my life with, and now he's gone, and I know he's having just a hard time as I am.even when we were dating, he couldn't tell me he loved me....

View more questions Search