Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    br1383pvt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Family eviction
    Do you need to submit an eviction to remove a family member from your home?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Are they on the mortgage or lease? Are they a minor?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2007, 12:24 PM
    As noted, there is not enough information here, if that person is renting a room, or if they are part of a rental agreement or part of a lease,

But if this is just someone who is a grown child who came back for a little bit and won't leave, it is possible just to lock them out.

So you need to explain the situation in more detail for any sort of better answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family Member Eviction [ 6 Answers ]

How Do You Go About Evicting A Family Member Who Has Never Paid Rent, And Does Not Want To Leave In The State Of Florida?

Family eviction [ 1 Answers ]

I need answers. My husband and I live with his mother. The trailer is his younger brothers. His younger brother gave the trailer to his mother and left it in his name. She pays all the bills every month. We pay for the food, and sometimes fixing things in the home. We have no written agreement with...

Family Member Eviction [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I have POA for my grandfathers affairs. I also have taken over ownership and the mortgage for his home which all my siblings grew up in. My younger brother has lived in the home for quite some time, but has never paid rent or any utilities, just taking care of our grandfather. He has...

Family eviction [ 2 Answers ]

My brother & his wife live in a 2 flat owned by my mother, who also lives there. My brother & his wife are getting a divorce and his wife won't leave the apartment. They don't pay rent, they just contribute towards half of the property taxes (in Illinois). Can my mother just throw her out or...

Family eviction [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Oregon and have a 19 year old son, he does not work, parties and is just wasting his life. He steals and lies to me and I want him out of the house. What can I do?

View more questions Search