Zayed35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2020, 11:39 AM
    Trigonmetric function
    How i can sove the problem given below:
    (Cosx-Cos2x)/1-cosx
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 4, 2020, 09:10 PM
    What do you mean by “solve this?” Do you mean simplify?

What you wrote is this:

I wonder if what you actually meant is this:

Please clarify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remote controls fan function not light function [ 0 Answers ]

My Remote controls fan speed okay,but will not control light; light always on, will not dim.

Why is it important to separate accounting function from the other function? [ 0 Answers ]

Why is it important to separate accounting function from the other functions of the organization?

finding two final equation of the 1) a sine function and 2) a cosine function [ 0 Answers ]

a man is standing 14 m away from the center of a spinning wheel that is 4m off the ground, spins at 4 rotations a second and has a diameter of 3m. If the man is 1.5m tall. Find the equation of the movement of a point and then determine how close does his head get from any part of the wheel?

consider the function f(x)=x^4 - 2x^2, when is the function above the x-axis? [ 1 Answers ]

consider the function f(x)=x^4 - 2x^2, when is the function above the x-axis?

The result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function [ 6 Answers ]

I was asked to prove the result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function... prove that: 1- if f(X) inc & g(X) inc, foG inc 2-if F(X) inc & G(X) dec, foG dec 3- if F(X) dec & G(X) inc, fog dec 4- if f(X) dec & G(X) dec, fog inc please help me in that

View more questions Search