Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    utah_1010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Need a b/f hit me up
    I need help getting a g/f. I'm to shy to ask a girl to go out with me so please help me:(
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 20, 2007, 10:14 AM
    I don't think this is a dating site. There is other sites you can look for girls.

But if you need advise this is the place.
    How old are you? Are you shy in general or just with girls?

You live in Utah? What part? I love in Utah too.
    strong__dan Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Are you hot? Hahahaha
    Jack_Jack 238 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Hey how old are you?! I might be intersted
    SoAlone Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by utah_1010
    i need help geting a g/f. im to shy to ask a girl to go out with me so please help me:(
    Are you hot? Are you a nice person?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hit and run [ 3 Answers ]

HI While my car was parked at a shopping centre it was bumped by another vehicle,the driver of the vehicle did not leave any details,I got cctv footage from a petrol station Nearby showing the incident,this vehicle stopped at petrol station before it bumped My vehicle,I can see vehicle leave...

Hit And Run [ 9 Answers ]

I was recently accused by neighbor of colliding with his car and crushing his door with my hitch on my bumper. Both cars were examined by the inscurance company but there was no damage to my vehicle nor any witnesses to the incident. The inscurance company has closed the file because of no physical...

Hit and Go [ 5 Answers ]

3 days ago, unfortunately I hit a car, it was parked in a road. It was during when I was taking back and I thought it was a small touch. So I did not informed the car owner. But today I saw some paint on the back bumper of my car and I hope it is the paint of that car. I don't know what was...

Tv hit by lighting I think? [ 4 Answers ]

Sitting here 1 night and it was storming a little, then all of a sudden lighting struck and the TV made a nosie and went out. Like a frying nosie. Do u thank lighting could have hit it ? It well not come on it well come on then go off (with no pic) Can it be fixed or should it be trashed. It is a...

My ex hit me [ 24 Answers ]

The ex I told you all about hit me,Because I would not go back to him. He told me if I did not come back to him then no one would have me, So now why do I steel love him? I want to go back to him,So what do I do? I love this guy more than anything in the wourld. I just wish he would grow up. He...

View more questions Search