Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aguila grande Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2016, 05:10 PM
    Honda civic 2000 ex starter problems
    I have problems with a civic 2000 ex. will not start, already put new gasoline pump main relay and won't start, nda more estarea, I can do more m to fix this problem my civic thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2016, 08:14 AM
    . Test all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multimeter.

. Check for spark.

. Check for fuel--ensure the fuel rail is fully pressurized, since you replaced the fuel pump. Turn the key to ON, then turn Off. Repeat this several times. On final time, turn the key to Start.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda civic 2000 distributor problems. [ 1 Answers ]

I got a Civic 2000, and I having problems with the distributor, because its very difficult to find a used one. So I'd like to have a blueprint of the harness of it. Thanks

2000 honda civic starter replaced just clicks [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced starter in my 2000 honda civic still won't turn over just clicks,

2000 honda civic starting problems? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a 2000 honda civic Lx , the Key symbole on the dash board don't go away if I try to start the car , and don't want to start even more. I think there is a code inside which don't let the car start , the key symbole keep flashing. Can somebody help me please. Thanks

2000 Honda Civic VP (DX) idle problems [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I noticed many helpful posts and would like to ask for some advice on my wife's 2000 Honda Civic VP 1.6l. It has almost 80k miles on it. Recently, the car had been idling pretty rough, to the point that it would vibrate and stall at a stop sign or traffic light. Then the "check engine"...

96 Honda Civic DX starter problems [ 2 Answers ]

My 96 Honda Civic DX won't turn over. The radio and lights all work but starter won't turn over. Any suggestions on what to look for?

View more questions Search