Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xander80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 05:26 PM
    The List
    Hello!

First of all I just have to tell you that I'm a huge fan of the hit television show "Felicity". I watch every single episode that airs. There's this episode in the second season called "The List" where towards the end, Felicity breaks up with Ben and tells him that she can't be with him the way he wants her to be. When she gives him a kiss on the cheek then walks away, a song is played in the backgrounds, it's a female voice. I'm dying to know who the artist is, and especially the name of that song... Please help me!
    AJ33 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2007, 09:22 PM
    I think that you are looking for the song Sort of a Prayer by Red Delicious and it is on iTunes...
    manish15779 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Oct 24, 2011, 01:46 AM
    For our instuite campous selection I need to company,s name and cantect number

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit list [ 2 Answers ]

I gave my bankruptcy lawyer a list of credit cards to file under bankruptcy. I was discharged 4 years ago. I got a credit report last week and 1of credit card is still on my report. And than I call that credit to very fine and try to tell them I was bankruptcy long time ago, why they still show on...

Song list [ 11 Answers ]

I'm trying to put together an end of the school year slide show and need some help with song ideas to play in it. I'm looking for recent songs that would be fun and also one to signify the end of the year or to say good-bye. This is for 4th graders, not high school, but not babies. Any ideas?

View more questions Search