Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prsi Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 02:40 PM
    What is the normal age to conceive the first baby?
    What is the normal age to conceive the first baby?Will there be complications or trouble conceiving in early thirties?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2007, 02:52 PM
    I do not know that there is a normal age for the first conception of a child. I was 20 years old with my first pregnancy. I guess that was a normal age. My Mother was 18 - that was a normal age. One of my cousins was 28 - that was normal too. A woman now, with all the advances in health care can successfully conceive and carry and deliver a healthy baby in her early thirties. Prenatal care is vital. Taking good care of yourself before conception is a factor. My former Mother-in-law conceived her last child (my ex) when she was 43 (her and three of her daughters were all pregnant at the same time) and she went through the pregnancy just fine.

I guess there is no magic age that is normal for the first baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Can't conceive [ 4 Answers ]

I have bin trying for a baby for a year now wiv my boyfriend and I all ready have free kids but I just can't get pregnant will I ever.

Trying To Conceive [ 1 Answers ]

My Menstral Starts About Every 26 Days,the First Day The Blood Is Dark Brown Then Really Red Does This Mean I'm In Early Menopause, I'm 37 Yrs Old

Trying to conceive [ 33 Answers ]

Hello All, Me and my fiancé have been trying to conceive since Jan 2006 NO LUCK, YET. I went to the doctor and they said everythig looked fine, normal. And I;m am not sure whyw e are not getting pregnant yet, its very stressful, and hard to understand. I don't get how many people get pregnant so...

View more questions Search