Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2015, 10:25 PM
    Some gauges on my truck aren't working
    I'm working on a 1992 Dodge Dakota LE 3.9 V6. The speedometer and tachometer seem to be working OK. The battery gauge seems to be OK, the fuel gauge stays on empty. The temp gauge stays on normal, even with key off. I'm pretty sure if the fuel gauge isn't working it could be electrical or mechanical depending on the sending unit in the tank, how is the temp gauge controlled? Also, is there anywhere I can get a hold of the owners manual in pdf format, I've done a lot of looking and haven't found one yet.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

While driving my 2001 Dodge Ram truck the "check gauges" light comes on periodically [ 1 Answers ]

While driving my 2001 Dodge Ram truck the "check gauges" light comes on periodically and the temperature gauge shoots all the way up. After a few seconds the temp gauge returns to normal operating range and the warning light disappears. Occasionally the fuel gauge will register as empty and the low...

1991 honda accord dashboard gauges not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1991 honda accord and after my battery died one day all my dashboard gauges stopped working. I checked all relays and fuses and everything was good. So I replaced the dashboard 3 times and I still can't get it to work. I also replaced the ecm and transmission module but again nothing...

Gauges not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1992 Honda CIVIC and none of the gauges on the dashboard are working, runs good and the headlights are working but no the signals what could be?

2000 Altima all gauges stopped working [ 3 Answers ]

2000 Altima all guages just stopped working-gas gauge, speedometer ,odometer They were out for about 20 minutes and then started working again. Any ideas on what is wrong? :-/

1994 Grand Marquis Gauges Not Working [ 4 Answers ]

My gauges, gas and temperature sensor, are not working, so I can't tell how much gas I have or how hot my car is? Also, I don't know how fast, I'm going, what could be the problem(s)? This was after I had a mechanic fix my shifter of the steering cloumn. He said he had nothing to do with it. Is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.