Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2015, 09:56 AM
    Drain hole in refrigerator
    On Kenmore refrigerator model 240548501 defrost drain hole. I couldn’t find any hole. After I took the back panel off I only saw two recess. I pour hot water down the chute Of both with a baster. But which one is the drain hole? A is like Styrofoam. B is metal

See linked picture

http://i.imgur.com/dM8eKBA.jpg
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2015, 11:49 AM
    B is the drain as it is inside the lip of the pan. A is most likely an air transfer duct between the freezer and refrigerator.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2015, 12:05 PM
    Okay thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator water line obtained a hole. [ 1 Answers ]

Afternoon, My refrigerator water line has a small hole in it. I purchased a refrigerator water line kit. In it was a plastic and copper farrow and screw caps. I believe the directions are asking me to put the cap on then the farrow then screw it back on. The only problem is the cap and farrow...

Hole in my sink drain [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a very little hole in my sink drain, but it is located inside the wall, can I repair this hole without destroying the wall?

Basement drain hole.can I drain washing machine with this? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all.. im new here.ive owned my home for about 5 years and I'm still learing... my current dilemna is that I want move my wsher and dryer to the basement.I think I know how to handle the hot and cold water plumbing but I don't know what to do about the drain... now my basement has a drain hole in...

Shower weep hole drain turned into tub drain [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling my shower to a roman tub. The existing drain is a weep hole drain. Is there a plug for these type of drains? The idea is to use the same drain system and hot mop, tile, etc. around it.

View more questions Search