Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skygirly123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2015, 06:39 PM
    Firms plan for the short run, but they produce in the long run.
    Economic true or false question.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2015, 06:49 PM
    C: 42, if the moon is full.

That's your homework. Not ours. what do you think the answer is and why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would be the best plan of action when charged with a hit and run [ 3 Answers ]

I got a traffic ticket for misdemeanor hit and run. I was on a motorcycle the other driver was one of those parking inforcement guys that mark tire of car. I was making a left turn , he was rolling past the limit line at a stop sign. As I turned his vehical touched my leg(no injury) I thought it...

How long would it take for me to run 3.1 miles if I run the amount below? [ 1 Answers ]

I can run 1.8 miles in 12 minutes and 10 seconds. How long would it take for me to run 3.1 miles, and can you explain how you got to the answer?

About efficiencies in short run and long run [ 1 Answers ]

“The recent global economic crisis is now evident in the declining demand worldwide and across many markets. Discuss the short-run and long-run equilibrium effects and the efficiency implications of this decline in demand on firms operating in perfectly competitive markets and firms in monopoly...

How do you plan to run your Chevy Volt? [ 14 Answers ]

Been hearing a lot of promotion for the coming Chevy Volt. It sounds good doesn't it? That is until you begin to think about it. Right now, we are being asked to turn our air conditioners up a few degrees in the summer to conserve energy. Why is that? Because the grid is already loaded just...

View more questions Search