Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manu786 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2015, 10:39 AM
    Difference between trsnsmission and refraction of light
    Please tell me ,refraction is dimply bending of light ,when itvtravel from one medium yo another, I have a doubt , what exactly happens in transmission of light ,
    Is this refraction of light in the same medium, please explain me it in detail, thank you very much
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 27, 2015, 05:46 PM
    We are not Google, we do not do homework but can help you figure things out. What is your doubt? Light does bend as it enters another medium such as water.

Oct 27, 2015, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    We are not Google, we do not do homework but can help you figure things out. What is your doubt? Light does bend as it enters another medium such as water.
    Reaspectedc teacher, I well know about refraction , but what is the main difference between transmission and refraction , I Donot know that,
    This is not a homework , it is a very general doubt, any student can have, if you Donot the answer for the question , then simply dinot answer that, but please Donot answer the questions in this way, there are many well explained answers given for homework , no need to ask them,
    It is a doubt of physics, which can be understand by a physics teacher or any person which knows the physics,
    Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 28, 2015, 04:12 PM
    Well thanks for the negative mark on my answer, I did attempt to find out what your doubt was. BTW, when I was still teaching I taught Physics so that is how a lowly repairman can answer Physic questions, I can spell too.

Oct 28, 2015, 07:00 PM
    Sorry , if you feel bad for my comment, I did not want to hurt you,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics-refraction of light [ 2 Answers ]

A beam of light strikes the side of a glass of water with an angle of incidence of 25 degrees, find it's angle of refraction?

Refraction [ 3 Answers ]

a certain kind of glass with index of refraction =1.650 for blue light and index of refraction =1.610 for red light.if a beam of white light (containing all colors) is incident at an angle of 36.0,what is the angle between the red and blue light inside the glass?

Refraction of light [ 2 Answers ]

A submarine can see an enemy helicopter at a height of 800m above the sea. What is the actual height of the helicopter above the sea. Given water Myu air=3/4

View more questions Search