Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sljones1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Can I get a mortgage
    Hi both me and my partner are 18 and we have a two year old daughter. We have been renting a house for the last year at £500 pound a year. I am a full time student and by partner earns about 19,000 we were just wondering whether we would be able to get a mortgage for about 104,950 over a 35 year period we don't really have any savings for a deposit. Thank you
    wynelle Posts: 184, Reputation: 21

Apr 17, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sljones1988
    Hi both me and my partner are 18 and we have a two year old daughter. We have been renting a house for the last year at £500 pound a year. I am a full time student and by partner earns about 19,000 we were just wondering whether we would be able to get a morgage for about 104,950 over a 35 year period we dont really have any savings for a deposit. thank you
    I don't know British requirements, but I doubt you would qualify in the USA.

Your total housing costs (mortgage, taxes and insurance) shouldn't exceed 30% of your take-home pay..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need advice on mortgage. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I need some advice on a legal matter. This is taking place in Kentucky. My fiancé was recently behind on her mortgage payment. She only owes around $2000 on her mortgage. I have given her the money to catch up, but it has already been turned over to the lawyers. The lawyers...

What is best type of mortgage loan [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best type of mortgage loan

Leaving uk without paying off mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I Left The Uk And My House Without Selling It. I Now Have To Have A Police Check Done Will This Show Up

Mortgage [ 4 Answers ]

I am finding it hard to find a mortgage. I cannot prove I have an income :( I have been talking to a few mortgage lenders, they can do nothing for me. Can anyone help...

View more questions Search