Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SurinderGoyal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 10:11 PM
    Boils/carbuncle
    Some boils/furuncle have erupted on stomach on waistline. I am in great pain. I have starting taking antibiotic & painkiller. What ointment should I apply on the wound?
    And why these occur?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 22, 2015, 11:19 PM
    What does your medical practitioner have to say on the matter ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2015, 11:50 PM
    I agree... if it was me I'd see my doctor.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 23, 2015, 03:14 AM
    You should keep your medical questions together. It's slightly possible that they are related.
    You should try to keep your boils clean with just gentle soap and water, patting dry carefully, and keeping exposed to air around the house by not wearing pants. A long cotton shirt perhaps.
    Were you taking antibiotics from the kidney stone surgery before the boils appeared?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boils [ 2 Answers ]

I got a boil on top of my arm it want come to a head. I have tried heat and cold compresses. I have taking antibocs and acetaminophen. But nothing is helping should I got to the closes er

Boils... Boils.. Boils... Help me please! [ 10 Answers ]

I have a very bad problem with boils... Right now I have about 4 to 5 on my body at this time... and I don't know what is causing them... lately I've been getting them around my bra line. And when they burst they are leaving gapping holes under my breast, on my back, on my sides and in my growing...

Firmness around healed carbuncle [ 2 Answers ]

I had a carbuncle on my right side lower back three weeks ago - it began as boil - soon the surrounding area became hard and firm. As the boil grew in size, several heads appeared on it and after some painful days (and nights) the heads burst and drained pus, accompanied by a slight fever. I...

Why do I get these boils? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a very clean, athletic, healthy person. I'm 19 and a volleyball coach. There are reoccuring boils constantly on my ankle, outer thigh and one even came right over my ribs, well I think they are boils. They are sooo painful to the point I can't walk. They get very big and sometimes have black...

Boil or Carbuncle or abscess? [ 2 Answers ]

A few days ago I got a small sore on my stomach it has grown to about the size of a quarter with pain, reddening, and the skin is hard around the sore spot. I got it to come to a head this morning it busted and I have been cleaning it all day with peroxide and keeping it covered with drawing salve...

View more questions Search