Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gyoung718 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 02:27 AM
    Exhausted air is coming in my home
    I have noticed that air from both my bathroom overhead exhaust fans and ceiling vents in both bedroom have air coming through the vents when the exhaust fans are not on and when the AC is not on. There was a smell of fumes or a solvent coming from these vents, which caused burning my eyes, nose, and throat. Is there something wrong here?

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox furnace fan c23-31-1 is coming on but no air is coming through the vents [ 0 Answers ]

The filter is clean, it was working fine this morning, what should I check before I call someone?

Furnace has Steady Red Light and is blowing air. No Air coming through vents though. [ 1 Answers ]

I verified the switch to operate the heating was on heat. And on. And when the switch on the furnace is held down it blows air but doesn't push air through the vents?

Why is my home heater and air conditioner coming on at the same time? [ 1 Answers ]

I turned on my air conditioner today and it came on, but so did my heater. This did not happen last summer. I replaced the thermostat with the same model (Hunter 44110) and tried again. Still happens. Also happens when I turn the unit to Heat, the Air Conditioner blows at the same time. I don't...

Little cold air coming through vents in home [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally left my A/C on a low temperature one day and came home and the house was at eighty degrees. When I tried to turn it back on the thermostat read "OL". There is little to no air coming through the vents in the house. But the air that is coming out is refrigerated. What should I look...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.