Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MartinMcQ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2011, 03:06 PM
    Furnace has Steady Red Light and is blowing air. No Air coming through vents though.
    I verified the switch to operate the heating was on heat. And on. And when the switch on the furnace is held down it blows air but doesn't push air through the vents?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 03:32 PM

"it blows air but doesn't push air through the vents" if it blow then where is it blowing to if not the vents. Are you sure your don't have blockage or clogged filter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home air conditioning unit is running no air blowing from vents [ 5 Answers ]

My a/c unit runs but, no air coming through vents the temp in house stays the same. I looked at it on the roof and water is heavily dripping from it. The unit is off now

Not a strong air flow coming from my air vents [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my air flow - I have to turn the temp. on the thremostat all the way up or all the way down to to get the house cool or heated. Even with that, I do not feel a strong breeze coming from any of my vents in the ceiling. I have an upstairs unit and a downstairs unit and both give...

Air conditioner running but air coming out of vents is warm [ 24 Answers ]

My air conditioner is running but warm air is coming out of the vents. Can u help?

AC is blowing cold air but not much is coming out of vents [ 1 Answers ]

We have about a 20 year AC unit in condo. We have had problems with unit but nothing to were we need to replace it just yet. Still has about 5 years on it About a couple times a week (just recently) our AC will be blowing out very cold air (depending on the thermo status) however it is barely...

Furnace blowing cool air through vents [ 5 Answers ]

The other night my husband had turned the heat way up because he was cold. I turned it down because it was too hot. Ever since then I turn the thermostat up and select it to heat to 75 , but all the vents blow is cool air and the thermostat stays at 67 or 68 degrees. It is a programmable...

View more questions Search