Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Jun 27, 2015, 11:47 AM
    How much do you bleed after breaking Hymen
    I never bled during or after my first time having sex, now 2 years later, I had sex with my boyfriend and I stated bleeding randomly, is it possible he has finally broken my hymen?
    How much should you bleed?
    how long for?
    should it hurt after it?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 27, 2015, 11:57 AM
    Your hymen broke long ago. Bleeding varies from none to gushing. No 2 women are alike.
    I WISH you would keep your questions together!
    You could be menstruating. You say you are like clockwork, but almost no woman is for very many years.
    Where are you in your cycle?
    You could have 'something' unusual too, of course. Anyone can. You've been feeling queasy for days. A virus can throw you off. But there are several female conditions such as fibroids and pcos and others that can be uncomfortable, bleed at odd times, and so on. Usually you get an ultrasound and a pelvic exam.
    Very early miscarriage is another.
    And so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hymen breaking. [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is ANY POSSIBLE way that a woman's hymen could possibly break without total penetration. My girlfriend and I were both virgins, yet we were "close" to doing it. We were being EXTREMELY careful, and I asked her MANY times if I was "inside of her" and she said no, time...

Sex just once after that hymen got repaired will I bleed? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex once actually I was forced to do that after that I got suturemy hymen would I bleed?

Hymen bleed [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I am engaged and soon to be married. In my culture it is absolutely necessary to show hymen blood on white sheets. I know that not every women bleeds but my culture does not understand that. Anyway, my fiancé knows that I am not a virgin. However, for culture sake we need to find a way to prove...

Breaking hymen [ 7 Answers ]

Well m writing this on behalf of my wife that we have been trying to have sex/insert but she feels so much pain that I have not been able to enter her. Can doctors suggest us what should we do?

Bleed brakes--max torque to close bleed valve screw? [ 1 Answers ]

Working on a '99 Miata. Changed the right rear caliper, but cannot find information on the maximum torque to close the bleed valve screw. My repair manual does not have this information nor the Kragen store nor the website of the manufacturer--Cardone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

View more questions Search