Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlombardi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Hymen breaking.
    I would like to know if there is ANY POSSIBLE way that a woman's hymen could possibly break without total penetration. My girlfriend and I were both virgins, yet we were "close" to doing it. We were being EXTREMELY careful, and I asked her MANY times if I was "inside of her" and she said no, time and time again.

Yet my private part (perhaps my scrotum) or even my penis, but not the tip was ON TOP of her vagina for a long time, and I am wondering if the weight of my body and a thrusting movement could've broken it, because she did bleed.

Has this ever happened? Could it happen? Is there ANY chance this could happen? We are both distressed that it happened, yet we still have real doubts that there was penetration.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 26, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Hymens are broken doing sports or while washing the kitchen floor or when riding a horse or just whenever, so yes, it could have been broken while you two were "exercising."

Are you in a culture/country that values virginity and broken hymens on wedding nights? If so, why are you two playing such risky games?
    Essandro Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2013, 12:26 AM
    The hymen might have had a tear, not an actual full blown breakdown. If you are that worried, you should check it before jumping to conclusions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long after septate hymen removal can you have sex? And is a septate hymen normal [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently discovered that I have a septate hymen.. I'm not a virgin and have been haven sex since I lost my virginity at 15.. I really want to get it removed surgically and I'm happy to no now what I have as I was pretty freaked out when I relised there was something there.. I thought that it...

Breaking hymen [ 7 Answers ]

Well m writing this on behalf of my wife that we have been trying to have sex/insert but she feels so much pain that I have not been able to enter her. Can doctors suggest us what should we do?

View more questions Search