Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mark Ayala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2015, 06:18 PM
    Ac keeps blowing 3 amp fuse
    Ac was running fine changed thermostat. Now it keeps blowing fuse on start up
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Jun 2, 2015, 09:57 AM
    Double check the stat wiring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere LA120 48" CUT keeps blowing 30 amp fuse [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my John Deere LA120 48" CUT keeps blowing 30 amp fuse? Please help [email protected]

15 Amp Fuse Keeps Blowing PLEASE HELP [ 0 Answers ]

I just moved into my new home and have a 1991 Comfortmaker RPJII natural gas furnace model GUI075A012IN, the AC is a 1999 Trane. Up until this issue, everything has worked flawlessly. The other day I was flipping breakers trying to figure out what they all went to. I then flipped off the one that...

3 AMP fuse blowing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, new to the forum here but I've been having a heck of a time trying to get my furnace back online. The 3 amp fuse blew a couple times about a month ago but then was running fine. Now it blows immediately when I replace it. I've tried everything I could find online about what to try. I've...

3 amp fuse keeps blowing in my furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Carrier furnace model #58MVB... Keeps blowing the 3 amp fuse (code 24). Second time in 3 days. The first time I moved the AC 1 button to the right setting on the circuit board. Fuse stopped blowing. Then the thermostat had a hard time turning on.. seemed like a loose connection, but I finally...

Having the same problem 3 amp fuse keeps blowing out [ 24 Answers ]

my question is I have 27.8 volts coming into the fuse holder should I have a fuse that is 3 amp with a 30 volt capacity and or can I increase the fuse

View more questions Search